Chapter 8

A/N

Thank you for the reads! I never realized that so many people would read this fanfic. It only motivates me to write even more!

 As you witnessed in the prior chapters, Mihrimah's and Osman's relationship can be rocky from time to time. But he does rely on her, when it comes to enemies of higher power, as long as she doesn't do something that would endanger her.

This chapter will be of how Mihrimah was encouraged to accept her title as a Sultana and things here and there.

Chapters like these of the past, might be longer than other chapters in general, as they usually cover a couple of episodes.

This chapter covers notable scenes from episode 33-40 of season 2, along with my own inputs to the story with insight of Mihrimah's past.

And sorry for the wait, it took a while to write this chapter.

After Aygul found out that she was pregnant with Alisar's child, she had gone more mad. After losing her brother and mother, people started to call her crazy.

Therefore, Selcan decided to take Aygul to the mountains for a year and half. Mihrimah too accompanied them.

Mihrimah helped Selcan taking care of Aygul's son, as she didn't want to anything to do with Alisar's son.

After recovering, Aygul and Mihrimah were trained by Selcan to be able to fight and protect themselves.

In the meantime, many have returned to the Kayi tribe, one of them being Hazal Hatun, who was Dundar Bey's first wife. Eventually, the Bey of the Kayi tribe, Ertuğrul, also returned. Gunduz and Osman's brother, Savci also returned with his wife Lena.

Many events had happened during Mihrimah's absence, but the most notable was that her grandfather Ertuğrul was still very sick and his sons Savci and Osman and his brother Dundar were fighting over the title of Bey. And they were all at odds with each other.

After greeting her friends and family, she was now in her grandfathers tent, trying to nurse him back to health. Aside from fighting, Selcan had also taught her about medicine.

Mihrimah and Lena were around Ertuğrul and his health was getting worser, which made Lena run out to Savci, who was fighting with Osman.

Mihrimah took a deep breath and dipped the cloth into water to reduce his fever.

''Father!'' voices called out to Ertuğrul. It was his three sons, Gunduz, Savci and Osman.

''Be quiet!'' Mihrimah hissed at her uncles. ''He's only having a high fever.''

''It's there a way to bring it down?'' Gunduz asked.

''I send Serkan to make some tea of sage* Lena you go and bring me some clear water from the river, it's faster that way. I can make a herbal tea to bring down his fever.''