Chapter 15: Trauma, Tradgedy, And Fifth Chances?

🐈Dedications: Ninjaturtles4ever 🐈
kirajoliestyles 🐈
----------------------------------------------
LOUIS POV:

When I woke up, my eyes felt heavy. I slowly blinked them open, only to shut them again due to the brightness of the lights. I took a deep breath and opened my eyes again, blinking rapidly, trying to adjust to the lights. The first thing I saw was the three worried faces of Liam, Niall, And Zayn. I heard beeping all around me and I sat up my eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Where am I?" I asked confusedly, staring at the boys. Liam spoke up first. "Your in uhm" he stuttered, motioning around the room. I looked around the room and I realized I was in the hospital, in a bed and attached to machines?!?! I turned around to face the boys. "Why am I here?" I said slowly, trying to remember what happened. "HarrywentintoCardiac Arrestandwhenthedoctorscameto help,youfreakedoutsotheyhadto sedateyou " Niall said all at once. I stared at him. "What?" I asked clearly confused. "Harry went into Cardiac Arrest and when the doctors came to help, you freaked out so they had to sedate you" he shouted, then he quickly covered his mouth, his eyes filling with tears. I looked at the other boys and saw tears in their eyes too. Then it really hit me what Niall said. "No" I said lowly. I felt like my throat was closing up and I felt my eyes fill with tears. "No no please tell me he's gonna be okay please please" I begged, sobbing. "We don't know yet mate" Zayn said, wiping his eyes with the back of his arm. I buried my face in my hands. "Where is he now?" I mumbled. "They took him into surgery " a doctor with a clipboard announced, walking into the room. "Why?!" I shrieked. "Please try to calm down Mr. Tomlinson" the nurse said, finally unhooking me from all the machines. "One of his ribs that snapped was below his lung and a piece of the rib managed to puncture the bottom a bit so he had to get the bone clipped and his lung repaired in the corner. " I felt the tears stream down my face. It was all my fault. It seems that the guys read my mind because I felt an arm around me. It was Zayn. He stared at me sadly. "It wasn't your fault Louis" he soothed softly. "YES IT IS!" I exploded. But after getting a stern look from a doctor I lowered my voice. "If I wasn't such a bad boyfriend and a terrible person then Harry wouldn't have got on his motorcycle that day, we wouldn't have to follow him, if I wasn't such a terrible person, he wouldn't have to try and switch lanes to get away from me, which resulted in him getting hit by the car. It's all my fault." I sobbed. Nobody argued after that. Instead the boys just hugged me silently and let me cry. Just then we heard the intercom go off. "WE NEED THORACIC, PULMONOLOGISTS, AND CARDIO VASCULAR SURGEONS IN THE ICU BLUE OPERATING ROOM , STAT! WE HAVE A PUNCTURED LUNG."
My eyes widened. "HARRY!" I screamed. I ran over to the front desk. "Is the patient in the blue ICU operating room Harry Styles?" I asked quickly, even more tears running down my face. "what relationship do you have with Mr.Styles?" She asked sympathetically. "Boyfriend and Band Mate please tell me" I sobbed. The woman typed a few words on her computer. "Yes he is" she said sadly. I felt the other boys behind me. I felt myself being pulled into someone's chest. I saw the ZAP! sleeve tattoo and I knew it was Zayn. I turned around and hugged him tightly, sobbing. I heard him sniffle and I felt the other boys join in the hug, also crying. "W-what if he's dying!" I cried into Zayns shoulder. I heard Liam's voice breaking as he talked. "Harry is a f-fighter Louis, h-he wouldn't l-leave us." That just made me cry harder. "Y-yes he w-would Liam I broke h-him" I sobbed hysterically into his chest. Once again none of the boys denied my words. Just then, a doctor came in. "Are you guys here about Harry Styles?" He asked, brow furrowed. "Y-yeah, is he okay! please tell me he's okay!" I cried. Well it seems that Mr Styles condition was way more worse than we thought so it seems- Wait hold on, it's about your friend" the doctor said, walking to the other side of the room as his phone rang. I felt like dying. I heard the doctor mutter a few words I couldn't make out before walking back over to us. "What I was going to tell you before is that your friend had passed, but it seems like the surgeons managed to revive him. He's stable now. Your friend is going to be just fine" The doctor said smiling. I cried with relief. "He's gonna be okay, he's gonna be okay, he's gonna be okay" I squealed, launching myself at Niall. I heard him and the other boys chuckle. When Harry gets better, I'm gonna be there for him, I thought. I'm gonna be the best damn boyfriend like I should have been from the start. I'm gonna make it up to Harry one way or another. I love Harry more than anything and it breaks me that he has to almost die for me to realize it. Just then, a nurse walks in. "The patient has been asking repeatedly for a Louis?" She said, confused. "That's me!" I said running over to her. "Usually after a situation like this, the patients aren't supposed to have visitors but I can see how much he wanted to see you" she said softly. "Thank you," I whispered, walking with her down to Harry's room in the Intensive Care Unit. "Here you go," she said smiling. I smiled back and I opened the door, walking into Harry's room. I opened the door and I gasped softly. I saw Harry laying on the bed with a bunch of wires and machines all around him. I felt tears fill my eyes. I sniffled let out a small sob. Just then Harry turned over, burning green gaze settled on me. "L-Louis" he whispered, voice rough. "Hey Hazza" I said softly, walking over to him and running my fingers through his chocolate brown curls. "I-I thought about what you said" He whispered, tears filling his eyes. "I do want to be with you m-more than anything, I-I'm just scared, I d-don't want to get hurt again. I-I don't know if I can h-handle going through t-that again" I felt tears fill my own eyes at his words. I wordlessly brought my thumb down to his cheeks and wiped his tears away. "Darling, I promise you will never have to go through that again. I love you more than anything and I'm sorry it had to take something like this to happen before I realized it. Your my Hazza Bear and I don't know what I would do if I ever lost you. P-please don't leave me Haz" I sobbed. "Only if you w-won't either. I-I want to try again Boo" he said softly, bringing his free hand up to stroke my face. I bent over him slightly to make it easier. I stared into his gorgeous eyes and I leaned down and kissed his forehead. "Thank you Haz, I love you so fucking much I promise I won't fuck up like that ever again. I'll make it up to you even if it takes me forever babe." Harry smiled and made grabby hands at me. "Lay with me boo" he begged. "Hazza I don't-" but before I could finish my sentence, Harry pulled me down on the bed and laid his head on my chest. He snuggled into me and before I could protest, he was fast asleep. I shook my head with a smile. Harry was adorable. And he was finally mine again. I fell asleep dreaming of my baby.
*************************************
Nurse Ellie's POV:

I walked in to tell Louis that visiting hours were over when I saw him sleeping next to Harry, the boys head on his chest. I smiled at that. I decided to leave them alone since they looked so peaceful and cute. I took out my phone and snapped a pic with a smile and a small "aw" then I walked away to complete the rest of my night rounds. ((Please read AN!))
----------------------------------------------
AUTHORS NOTE: HEY LOVELIES SO I UPDATED❤️ THIS BOOK IS COMING TO AN END LIKE I SAID. IT HAS ABOUT 🐈🐈🐈🐈 CHAPTERS LEFT! INCLUDING THE EPILOGUE!! I HAD TONS OF FUN WRITING THIS STORY AND I WANTED TO THANK EVERYONE FOR READING IT EVEN IF I WAS LATE WITH UPDATES!! ITS 4:02 AM CURRENTLY HAHA. ANYWAYS, CUTE AS A BUTTON EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!!🎒👖👓👞💼👔