Chapter Four: Drunk In Love?

LOUIS POV: (SURPRISE!!)

Me, Liam, Zayn, And Niall, stood there with shocked expressions on our faces. Harry never acted like this before. I mean I know I missed a few dates, but I've never seen this side of harry before. He was always gentle , sensitive, and caring and never really got mad. Even though he had a bad boy image, he was one big softie. I felt tears fill my eyes. Where was my Harry? My Best Mate? Liam, Niall, And Zayn stared at me sympathetically. "If you want, we could wait here with you until he gets back?" Liam spoke up and said. "No thanks, I kind of wanna be alone" I replied, staring at the broken mirror. They nodded and with a pat on the back and a "It will be okay" from all of them, they headed out the door. Louis decided to go out and get drunk, to help calm himself down a bit. So grabbing his jacket, wallet, keys, and phone, he headed out and drove to the nearest pub.

----------------------------------------------

HARRYS POV:

When I left the apartment, I decided to go to the park instead of the pub because I don't need a hangover to top off all the things I had going on in my life right now. So I drove to the park and I sat down by the fountain where me and Louis used to come to all the time . We first found this on our first date when we were having a picnic. I felt wetness running down my cheek and I reached up and wiped it off. I didn't even realise I was crying. Yeah, I thought to myself. Like I didn't realise when I was cutting myself. I stayed in the park for a few more hours, sobbing and crying, as I replayed memories of me and Louis in my head. With shaky legs, I got up , went over to my car, and drove home. When I reached the house, I slipped into the bed and lay awake, staring at the ceiling, wondering if I would ever be happy again.

----------------------------------------------

LOUIS POV: ( not really a surprise anymore 😂👌)

When I reached the pub, I went in and automatically went over to the bar section. There was a lady about 30, as the bartender. "What can I get for you?" She asked in a flirtatious tone. I ignored the sauciness in her voice and simply said, " let me get 5 shots of absolute vodka, 2 jack Daniels, 2 captain Morgan, and 4 Smirnoff." I knew because of this, I would get hammered . That's exactly what I wanted. The lady looked shocked , but still gave me the shots. I paid her and then I downed 3 of the absolute, and Both Jack Daniels, my mind already staring to feel a fuzzy. By the time I downed the rest of the shots, I felt hammered . I drunkenly stumbled to the dance floor and started dancing with random people. A few tried to convince me to have sex with them, but I denied them and moved on. After a few hours of that, and drinking more shots, I picked up my phone and dialed the only persons who's voice I wanted to hear right now. Harry Edward Styles.

*************************************

HEY LOVES❤️ IM KEEPING YOU ON EDGE HERE LOL 😂👌 IM WORKING ON THE OTHER CHAPTER THE SECOND I POST THIS BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT I WAS GOING TO WRITE I JUST DIDN'T WANT TO MAKE A CHAPTER TOO LONG AND I WANTED TO KEEP YOU GUYS IN SUSPENSE FOR A FEW HA HA GOTTA LOVE ME❤️ ANYWAYS IF YOUR ACTUALLY READING THIS THEN COMMENT: The Ship That Sailed Itself. THANKS LOVE YOU ALL❤️❤️

-Lots of love, Selena😘😜