Chapter Three : Harry's Downward Spiral

HARRYS POV:

The next day at rehearsals when Louis walked in 10 minutes late, Harry felt anger boiling in his blood. He strode up to Louis, anger showing in his features. "Woah Haz, What's Wrong?" Louis asked confused. "What's Wrong??" Harry yelled. "WHATS WRONG? WHATS WRONG IS THAT YOU MISSED DINNER AGAIN LAST NIGHT AND AT THE EXACT TIME OUR RESERVATIONS WERE FOR, YOU TWEETED YOU WERE HAVING DINNER AND GOING TO A MOVIE WITH ELEANOR!!" Harry screamed in Louis face. "Oh Shit! I'm so sorry Haz I promise next time I'll make it up to you!" Louis begged. Harry laughed Dryly. "Sure, Louis, Just like you were gonna 'make it up to me' last night" Harry said making quotes around the 'last night' part. "Please Harry" Louis begged again. "I can't do this anymore" Harry said to Louis. "I'm Done" And with those words, and eyes leaking tears, Harry let out a loud sob as he ran out of the room. Harry knew he shouldn't have drove while crying but he needed to get home to his release. His Razors.

----------------------------------------------

GUYS THIS PART WILL CONTAIN GRAPHIC SELF HARM SO PLEASE SKIP IT IF IT COULD BE A POSSIBLE TRIGGER TO YOU.

----------------------------------------------

Harry ran through the front door of His And Louis Flat and ran into the bathroom, locking the door behind him. He knew if he cut his wrists he would get caught so he slid down his skinny jeans and Calvin Klein Underwear. He stared at his milky white hips. He hated them so much. He hated everything about himself. Maybe that's why Louis cheated on him. He wasn't enough. Harry grabbed the sharpest newest blade and sunk it into his hip, dragging it across his skin, marking it with about 20 new hip cuts.the whole time, tears were streaming down his face as he sobbed brokenly on the bathroom tiles. He looked at the cuts on his hips, scarring the once flawless skin , gushing blood that ran down his thighs he hated so much. He felt satisfied. He then cleaned the razor off and gently cleaned the cuts, wrapping a bandage over it so it doesn't get infected. He doesn't really care about it getting infected, but he knew if It did then he would have to go to the hospital, and the other lads would know about his cutting. So he took great care to clean and hide the cuts. Just as he heard the flat door open, he pulled his pants and underwear back up, covering the band aid and grabbed this stuff, just as he heard the flat door open. He jumped into their bed, with tears still streaming down his face and suddenly found the wall interesting. Just then, Liam, Niall, Zayn, And HIM(Louis!). The cause for the pain and numbness he feels. He just layed there with his eyes puffy, red, and bloodshot, just staring brokenly at the wall, refusing to talk. He heard the boys walk in and walk over to his bed. "Harry?" Liam asked softly. But Harry didn't even flinch. He just layed there not responding with his eyes tightly shut."Harry Mate, Please talk to us" Zayn said sadly. "Please Harry," Niall begged, jumping onto the bed. Harry opened his eyes and heard the other boys gasp. He silently got up and walked over to a mirror , staring at his reflection. His usually shiny soft bouncy curls, bright green eyes,creamy pale skin , and big smile, was replaced with dull lifeless hair, dull ,lifeless, and emotionless green eyes, sickly pale skin, and a frown. Maybe that's why Louis felt the need to cheat on him. He looked in the mirror and all he saw was an ugly disappointment. He didn't blame Louis for cheating. If he was Louis, he would cheat on him too. Unable to deal with this reflection, harry drew back a fist and punched the mirror, sending glass flying everywhere. He turned around and saw four shocked and scared band mates. With that, he grabbed his leather jacket, slipped on his brown boots , sunglasses ,and a beanie, grabbed his keys and wallet, and stormed out the room, slamming the door as he left the flat.

*************************************

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING, I ACTUALLY AM GOING THROUGH A HARD TIME IN MY LIFE AND I DIDNT HAVE THE INSPIRATION TO WRITE💔 I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS CHAPPIE FOREVER BUT I COULD NOT FINISH IT. BUT INSPIRATION JUST STRUCK AND I FINISHED IT❤️ TO MAKE IT UP TO U GUYS IM GONNA TRY TO FINISH ANOTHER CHAPTER TODAY. THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING❤️ I LOVE U ALL❤️

-Selena