Chapter 7: Don't Act Like You Care.

HARRYS POV:

When I walked out on Louis crying I felt terrible. But I couldn't let him be with me. He deserves way better and it's clear that he loves Eleanor. I went back to my hotel and I decided to take a nap. I layed there wide awake, realizing that I couldn't sleep. I felt like shit. I felt like cutting. But as soon as I got up to head to the bathroom, my phone rang. "Harry where the hell are you? We have an interview then a concert" Liam said exasperatedly. Oops, I forgot. "I'll be there" was all I said in a monotone before hanging up the phone. 'I'll just do it later' I thought to myself as I got up and quickly threw on some sweatpants and at shirt, grabbed my bag, and headed to the interview. I decided to fake being happy so everyone would think that I'm okay and leave me alone. When got to the interview, I put a huge smile before walking in with a smile. I smiled at everyone I passed as I headed into dressing and makeup room. "Hey Lads!" I said with fake enthusiasm, fake smiling at the four other boys. "Hey Harry" Liam said cautiously. "I'm fine". I said softly to them. They still looked really skeptical though. With a fake bright smile, I walked over to our stylist Lou to get my hair and makeup done. Then came the real challenge. Acting all chipper and happy at the interview. "Your on in five" Paul said, walking over and giving me a sympathetic look. I took a deep breath and then headed over with the other boys and sat down , waiting for the interview to start. "WERE LIVE" a camera man shouted. "So," our interviewer Samantha Armytage (Sammy) started. "Today, we have been joined by the number one boy band in the entire world, One Direction!! Give it up for Harry, Louis, Liam,Niall, And Zayn!" She said smiling. The Audience cheered. "So Boys," Sam said smiling at us. "Right now were gonna start with your love lives. Who's taken and who's not?." Zayn, Liam, Louis, And Niall all raised their hands." We're all taken" Zayn said with a smirk. "Ooooh," Samantha said saucily, " Do Tell," I could help but laugh mentally at her attempt at being flirtatious. Zayn answered,"We'll I'm engaged to Perrie Edwards, Liam's Dating Danielle Peazer, Niall's dating Barbara Palvin, And Louis is dating Eleanor Calder." He finished, glancing at me. I felt my wrists burning with the urge to run my blade along them until I bleed to death. Maybe then they would understand how much it kills me to see him with her. I felt like crying but I held back the tears that threatened to fall. But I only fake smiled widely in return. "Ooohh you hear that girls? That means 4/5 members of one direction are taken" Samantha said , causing the crowd to boo. "So that means your the only single bloke Harry?" She asked, once again attempting to flirt. "Yeah, Actually" I said with a fake laugh and a wide bright fake smile. "But I'm always on the lookout" I said with a small fake smirk, winking. The crowd cheered at this. Samantha laughed, then turned serious. "Okay Harry is it okay if I clear up a rumor?" Samantha asked cautiously. "Sure, " I replied. "Okay, so is it true that you passed out the other day at the photo shoot due to starving yourself?" She asked seriously. That question took me by surprise, Even though I knew it was bound to come up sometime. "That's false actually," I said with a short laugh. "I passed out because I wasn't feeling well but I can assure you I'm okay now" I said flashing a reassuring smile at the crowd even though I was dying inside. "Okay Phew! That's a relief."Samantha said laughing once again, Her serious side gone . The rest of the interview passed by fairly quickly with me faking smiles when I needed to and laughing at jokes I didn't think were funny. We got asked a few things about our tour and a bit more about our romantic lives, or should I say the other members romantic lives. Everyone else in the band was taken besides me. This does not surprise me. After all who would love someone like me. I'm ugly, fat, depressed, alone, Unloveable, I have no talent, and if I name everything else that is wrong with me will be here for days. I'm not surprised Louis does not love me. I wouldn't love me either. After the interview was finally over we all got our microphones taken off and we all change back to our clothes we arrived in. We got ushered back to the car by security, protecting us from the fans. When we got in the car , I sat next to Niall on the side with the window and Liam on his other side Next to Liam then went Zayn, And after Zayn, Louis. " You alright mate?" Liam asked softly. "Yeah," I said with a soft (fake) smile. But the lads seemed to big that because they grinned widely and patted me on the back. Then they started talking about FIFA and hot girls they saw. Not once did I say anything but they didn't really seem to notice. I mentally sighed and slipped my headphones in, leaning against the widow, drifting off to sleep thinking about how much I hate myself and want to die.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY I'M SUCH A TERRIBLE AUTHOR ITS JUST THAT I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY LATELY WITH SCHOOL AND ALL OF MY CLASSES THAT I'VE BEEN SWAMPED WITH HOMEWORK AND I HAD BAD WRITERS BLOCK AND I NEVER HAD TIME TO UPDATE, AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF IM REALLY SICK WITH THE FLU AND OTHER THINGS... OMG I WILL UPDATE MORE OFTEN NOW THAT ITS A FEW WEEKS INTO SCHOOL AND THINGS HAVE CALMED DOWN BUT THATS FOR NOT BEING RUDE AND FOR BEING PATIENT❤️ please vote and comment, I would love to hear what you guys have to say and if you have any ideas let me know ❤️ thanks for being such great readers! Cute as a button every single one of you! I love you all so much 😘❤️😭😏