Chapter 12: Take Me To Church

🙈Dedications: WishfulT_Belectioner 🙈 Loving_larrys_secret camrynsierraofficial 🙈 ASecret_14 🙈 Depressed1DGirl 🙈 lou_is_harrys_love 🙈

HEYYYYYYY GUYS SO IM BACK YAY AND WHILE YOUR READING THIS CHAPTER PLEASE LISTEN TO THE SONG❤️ it is originally by Hozier, but is now being covered by our favorite ginger haired guitar player, Ed Sheeran 😏
----------------------------------------------
(Chapter Recap:
Haz Im so sorry I needed to make people think me and Eleanor are really together," he began, but I cut him off. "No Louis. Everyone already believes you guys are a couple. Actually you guys are THE couple so don't even try that." I said , on the verge of breaking down. "Haz..." He began, but I cut him off again. " Save the excuses Louis, I heard it all a million times. you know what you actually had me for a minute there. You made me think that for once you were actually sorry and that you love me but it looks like I was wrong. Don't Tell me you're sorry because you're not. You're only sorry you got caught, you put on quite a show you really had me going, now it's time to go curtains finally closing I was quite a show very entertaining. But it's over now so go on Louis. Take A Bow." And with a sob , I pushed him out the door and slammed it shut, sliding down the door and breaking down in tears)
----------------------------------------------
HARRYS POV:

After pushing Louis out and slamming the door in his face, Harry slid down the door, breaking down into tears. 'I was stupid to think he could ever love me' Harry thought bitterly to himself. 'I knew at the end of the day, he would go running back to her. I'm stupid for having hope that just for one second, he would prove me wrong.' He let out a loud heart wrenching sob as he heard Louis banging on the door, begging Harry to open the door. After about ten more minutes of crying, the banging finally stopped. Harry pulled his weak body off the floor and dragged himself to his room, locking the door, knowing Louis would go get his key and come back. He frantically dug through his bottom drawer and pulled out his black box, dragging himself to the linked bathroom and locking both of those doors. Sobbing, I grabbed my box and opened it frantically, grabbing one of my biggest, sharpest razors and one of my expensive lighters. I felt dizzy and I couldn't breathe and the voices were suffocating me. 'Do it. You need to punish yourself. You are too weak. You deserve this. Why would Louis love a ugly fat fag like you when he has a beautiful skinny girlfriend who he can be seen in public with, without people getting disgusted?' The voices taunted. Harry sobbed louder, covering his ears and rocking back and forth. The voices wouldn't go away. They were just so fucking loud. Harry grabbed his razor again and sliced his wrist deeply 34 times, blood pouring out of the cuts. He sobbed and grabbed the lighter, burning his hips, causing blood to soak into his skinny jeans. It stained his white shirt and he sat there crying, his own blood spilling on himself. On shaky legs he got up and went over to the shower, turning it on and adjusting the temperature to freezing cold 'another punishment' his head taunted. His hands trembled as he pulled off his bloody clothes and stepped into the shower, he sobbed to himself as he felt the cold water sting his cuts, water turning red from the blood. He shivered in the cold water, and by the time his cuts stopped bleeding and he was clean, he was slightly blue. He walked out of the shower, shutting it off, face void of emotion, eyes dry because he ran out of tears. He put ointment on the cuts and burns with skin colored bandages and he threw his usual bracelets on. He grabbed underwear, sweatpants, and a long sleeved shirt and jumper, throwing them on, blasting his AC on cold as he slid into bed. He stayed awake for hours before he fell into a fitful sleep.
----------------------------------------------
LOUIS POV:

I felt my heart break as Harry said those words to me. But I realized he was partly right. Me and Eleanor are one of Hollywood hottest couples and we didn't need to convince anyone that we're dating anymore really so why do I continue to act like that around her? Especially if it upsets Harry. He looked so tired and dead and just finished that it broke my heart. How could I do that to him? I felt a few hot tears slip down my cheeks. I started at the door before realizing Harry probably didn't need me or want me in the flat, so I walked to Zayns and asked if I could stay with him. He agreed and we say there for hours, talking about nothing and smoking to get my mind off of everything that has to do with Harry for now. I felt my head grow fuzzy from each puff of the joint I smoked. We smoked a bit more before we decided to eat and go to sleep. I fell asleep that night dreaming about Harry, Eleanor creeping her way into my dreams too. I had to pick. I couldn't keep hurting Harry like that. So the real question here is: Harry or Eleanor? I knew I had to pick, and soon.
----------------------------------------------
Hey lovelies!!❤️ I just want to thank everyone who has been so supportive in commenting and voting, it means a ton to me. Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I have been dealing with some pretty bad things in my life and I needed a bit of time off. But now I'm back and I updated!!!! I hope you like the new update!! Time for chances for shoutouts!!! You can get shoutout if you name the two songs from One Directions new album FOUR has music videos. Also if you can guess which video this phrase is from, the first two people can get shoutouts. "We've come to the most Barron place on earth, to create. Today, we bring life to the desert . First you have to destroy your inhibitions. You first destroy, then you create!" Have fun lovelies!! 😊 ILY YOU ALL. CUTE AS A BUTTON EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU. 😍😘😳.... Lol four dots.