Chapter 18: Studio Vibes

HARRYS POV:

It was a few weeks later when they hit the studios again. It was then Harry realized how much he missed the band. "How did I ever think I could leave all of this?" He thought to himself, listening to Louis beautiful voice singing his parts of their new song Drag Me Down. (Let's imagine Zayn was there when the song came out 😂) When it came time for Harry to sing his part of the song, he was nervous. He didn't know how his voice would sound since he hadn't sung in a while. He took a chug of water and then a deep breath before he started to sing. "I've got a fire for a heart, I'm not scared of the dark, you've never seen it look so easy. I've got a river for a soul, and baby your a boat, baby your my only reason." Everyone went quiet before they started to wolf whistle at him. When his recording was played back, he was shocked. He actually thought he sounded really good. His already deep voice had this raspier edge to it, making him sound, well, hot. He smirked to himself, looking around at the other boys. Louis looked a bit shocked, a wide smile on his face. "You were amazing! Your voice is sexy as hell." He admitted to Harry shyly, biting his lip. Harry gave him a suggestive look when he noticed that because he could tell that Louis was turned on. Louis just returned the look, smirking at him. 'Tonight is gonna be a good night' he thought to himself, looking Harry over as his lover continued singing his part. He noticed his eyes were dark with lust and want, his pretty porcelain cheeks flushed. That is why the second Harry was done singing, Louis gently grabbed his non bandaged arm and announced that they were leaving. None of the boys objected, knowing they needed time together. Besides, Louis and Harry had already recorded their parts so it was just up to the rest of the boys to do theirs. So he let his boyfriend lead him out of the studio, eager for what was to come.
----------------------------------------------
Everyone's POV:

The boys were whispering to eachother as Louis led Harry out of the room quickly. "They are so gonna go get it on" Zayn laughs, looking after the two departing boys. "Totally" Niall agrees, fist pumping with Zayn before he headed into the booth to record his part. Liam just sat back and watched the two with a knowing smile on his face. He was happy everything was finally okay again. Now he just hoped it would stay that way. The boys took turns recording their own separate parts, and when all of their parts were played back, including Louis and Harry's, they couldn't believe it. "We're back baby!" Niall cheers, highfiving the other boys. "How about we head to the bar and celebrate?" Liam suggested, one of his eyebrows raised. Niall and Zayn turned to him shocked. "Did I just hear daddy direction suggest going to a bar?!" Zayn said, sounding scandalous. "Well we haven't been able to do much hanging out lately so I figured why not. Besides we can get Paul to take us so I don't have to be the designated driver" Liam said shrugging. "Normally I would say let's ask Louis and Harry to go with us but we know they are busy" Niall smirked, "so looks like it's just us!" The other two boys nodded in agreement and with that, they all headed out of the studio to get themselves ready. Since the studio was set up in a room in their hotel they didn't have to go far. They had a whole floor for themselves so they had nothing to worry about. After the boys got ready, they headed out together with huge smiles on their faces.
----------------------------------------------

LOUIS POV:

           After I led Harry out of the studio, we headed back to our bedroom. As much as I wanted to take Harry right here and now I couldn't. I had to talk to him first. "Hazza?" I said turning to my needy boyfriend. "I'm gonna take care of you love. But can we talk about something first?" I asked softly, biting my lip. When Harry saw my face, I could tell he was paying more attention now. "Sure, anything boo" he said worriedly, sitting next to me on the bed. He crossed his legs, nervously playing with his fingers. When I saw Harry's reaction I sat up more straight. "Don't be nervous baby" I said softly, pulling the younger boy onto my lap. "It's nothing bad. I just wanted to let you know something and kind of get your opinion on it" Harry nods, motioning for me to go on. I took a deep breath and began to speak. "Okay so while you were in the hospital, in coma, I realized how much I fucked up. I love you so much Harry and I couldn't stand that I hurt you. I was just stressed and I had the label jumping down my throat about everything. I know that's no excuse I just thought I should tell you that. But anyways, because of how much I love you, I got an idea. I told the boys about it to make sure they would be okay with it because the outcome of my idea involved all of us. So they agreed it was a good idea and well, we made a plan. The plan turned out well Harry. The plan was for us to convince Management to let me and you come out as a couple.... And Simon said yes baby. He said yes. We can come out. We can announce it at our next concert. I needed to talk to you to make sure you're alright with coming out. I mean like if your not ready I get it we can wait but I really wanna do it soon but I don't wanna rush you, ya know?" I said hurriedly. I was staring at our laps the whole time o spoke, and as soon as i finished, I looked up at Harry, since i had Harry facing myself. Harry's reaction was priceless. His green eyes were wide, mouth hanging open as he stared at me. All of a sudden out of nowhere he burst out into hysterical sobs. I felt my own eyes widen and i pulled Harry closer, hugging him tightly. He buried his face in my chest and cried. "Shhhh love shhhh what's wrong baby boy? Did I upset you? I'm sorry I knew it was too soon to bring this up I'm an idiot I shouldn't have-" I rambled, tears filling my eyes as I rubbed Harry's back, trying to calm the crying boy. But to my surprise Harry all of sudden pulled back and connected our lips, arms wrapping around my neck. I kissed back, one of my hands loosely wrapped around his waist as my other hand continued to rub his back. The kiss lasted for about a minute before Harry pulled back and looked at me. His eyes were rimmed in red and his face was red and splotchy from crying but he had a big smile on his face. "T-thank y-you s-so m-much" he sniffles, lacing our fingers together. "I-I l-love y-you s-so m-much I-I w-would h-happily c-come o-out w-with y-you" he said shakily, giggling. I smiled widely at him. "So it's settled?!?!" I said happily to him. He nodded at me. "N-next c-concert, w-we a-are g-gonna c-come o-out." I cheered and gently pushed him back against the bed. "Care to celebrate?" I said smirking down at him. "Of course.... Daddy" he giggles. I growled lowly when he called me that, it's been so long. We undressed eachother and well, you can guess what happened after that!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AUTHORS NOTE (PLEASE READ!!)

AYE AYE IM BAAAAACK! WHO MISSED ME! I MISSED ALL OF YOU. sorry about the update before I accidentally published it before it was done lmaooooooo I haven't updated in so long I forgot about the update watt pad had so it confused me a bit. Anyways as you can see this story is almost at its end and over the past year I've had so much fun writing it. Was it a year or two? I can't remember haha but I have a surprise not so surprise ending haha it depends on how you take it but anyways yeahhhhhh, sorry there wasn't any smut here I have some planned for later 😉. But i wanted to say after I finish this book I will work more on my other two and possibly start a new book yayyy! I want to thank all of you for being so amazing while I was away and I wanted to say I love you guys. Cute as button every single one of you!! 👔👞💼👓 TIMEEEEE TO GO WORK ON NEW UPDATES YAY!!