Chapter Two:Losing It

Harry's POV:

I woke up this morning to the sound of the closet being opened. Louis was getting dressed fancy again, which could only mean one thing. A date with Eleanor. "Louis, Where are u going?" Harry asked Louis even though he knew. Louis turned around, blushing. "I'm going on a date with Eleanor" he said smiling. "I'll be back in time for rehearsals." "What about that dinner we planned?" I asked him, crossing my arms."I might be home tonight for it, Management wants me to take Eleanor to dinner tonight," he replied. "WELL GUESS WHAT LOUIS, YOU DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT MAYBE BEING HOME FOR OUR DINNER BECAUSE YOU FUCKING MISSED IT LAST NIGHT," Harry yelled angrily.

*************************************

Louis POV: (OH SNAP! SURPISE!

I missed the dinner? OH SHIT! THE DINNER WAS LAST NIGHT. "Oh Shit Haz! I'm so sorry, I was on a date with Eleanor and I didn't realize the time! I promise I'll make it up to you! Name a time and a place and I'll be there!" Louis pleaded to Harry. "It's okay Lou," Harry answered with a sigh. He couldn't bear to stay mad at his Lou Bear. "Meet me at Dinner By Heston Blumenthal tomorrow night at 7:00PM"(I just used Siri and searched restaurants in England, And this was the most expensive at ££££ LOL.) "Okay I promise," Louis replied before running out the room without kissing Harry goodbye. All he yelled was "Bye Haz!" Before slamming the front door.

*************************************HARRYS POV:

Harry smiled at the thought of tomorrow and he had an idea. Maybe him and Louis could have some fun after dinner and he could make Louis forget about why he was even with Eleanor. He called the restaurant and made reservations for two under his surname Styles and then he got to work and changed his sheets to silk sheets. He knew Louis wouldn't notice them for sure because he never slept in the same room as Harry anymore. He slept in the guest room. Harrys eyes filled with tears as he remembers this , but he wills the thought away. Louis will remember him and he will dump Eleanor because he loves Harry. He will show up tomorrow and he will finally get to have an amazing dinner with his boyfriend. Right? He didn't know how wrong he was...

*************************************

TIME SKIP: STILL HARRYS POV!

It was almost time for his and louis dinner date and he was getting ready. Finally , After putting the finishing touches on his look, he stepped back and surveyed himself in the mirror. He was wearing his black and white heart patterned t-shirt with a black blazer, black skinny jeans, a brown belt, and his signature footwear. Boots. He decided to wear black boots. And for his hair, he combed it back into a sort of quiff. He thought he looked good(OUTFIT ON MEDIA). So he checked the time. It was 6:40. By the time Harry checked to make sure everything was ready, grabbed his stuff, and drove to the restaurant, it was 7:00PM on the dot when he walked through the doors. He was greeted immediately with; "How may I help you this evening, Sir". Harry replied with a polite answer. "I have reservations under Styles. "Of course, Give me one minute", the woman replied while flipping through her book. "Here you are!" She said. And after checking his I.D to make sure he was really Harry Edward Styles, she started sending flirty winks at him. Harry ignored them and took his I.D back and sat at the table. He was nervous. What if Lou didn't like his outfit or his hair? What if Louis didn't like the restaurant, or matter fact what if Louis doesn't show up again? All these questions and more swarmed his mind as he sat there, his leg bouncing nervously as he waited for Louis to arrive. The next time Harry check the time it was 8:30. Harry was getting mad. He was about to whip out his phone and call Louis demanding to know why he didn't show up at the restaurant for their dinner day, when he saw it. Louis Tweet. At exactly 7:00pm Louis tweeted: "Hanging out with my amazing girlfriend Eleanor, About to head to dinner and catch a flick 😊😍😘 Love you Baby, @EleanorCalder. (That's not a real tweet obviously and that's not Eleanor's real twitter) When Harry saw it, He felt his blood boil with anger. Louis not only ditched him again for Eleanor but he ditched Harry to go to dinner with Eleanor when he was supposed to go with Harry. And at the EXACT same time that the reservations were for.

Harry drove home with all the anger drained from him and in its place was depression. Sadness. Why would Louis keep ditching him? Did he not love him anymore? Was he not enough? Was Louis only dating him because he felt sorry for him?, or until a better offer came along? All these unanswered questions washed over harry like a dark cloak, All the happiness and light gone. Suddenly , Harry felt a stinging sensation and he realized what happened. Some time , when he got lost in his thoughts, he some how managed to walk to the bathroom and pop the blades put of his spare disposable razor and drag it across his wrist several times, causing four fresh, bloody cuts. Harry swore under his breath as he washed the razors off and hid them, hissing in pain as he ran his wrist under cool water. After what seemed like a long time, The bleeding finally stopped. Harry then bandaged his wrist and covered it in thick bracelets adding some thin bracelets in between, as not to raise suspicion. Harry felt horrible. The last time he had cut was during bootcamp at X-Factor, but it wasn't a problem then. It was only temporary because of stress and after it happened ,he forgot about it. But now here he is, with a bandage around his wrist with bracelets covering it. Harry just covered himself up and snuggled onto Louis pillow, inhaling his scent because even if he was mad at Louis, DAMN he smelled AMAZING. And to help him fall asleep with the illusion that Louis was next to him, He wore one of Louis jumpers to bed, even though he usually wears nothing. And with that, Harry fell into a restless sleep full of nightmares, Knowing what he had just done.