Chapter Six: The Pain Grows Worse

HARRYS POV:

Harry woke up to the sound of his phone going off. Without looking at it, he answered it. "Hello? he said sleepily into the phone. "Where are you Harry?!?!" Liam asked sternly. "We have an concert today to promote out upcoming tour." Harry groaned. "I'll be there in twenty" Harry answered, hanging up the phone. He got up and got dressed, covering his scars with some makeup, and a ton of bracelets just in case. He grabbed the rest of the stuff he needed, and drove to the stadium. When he got there, The boys were waiting. He was aware he still had dried tear tracks on his cheeks but he didn't care.His stylist looked at him worried when she saw his face, but silently cleaned it off and put his makeup on. It was only after the concert that the boys noticed something was wrong with Harry. "What's wrong Haz?" Louis asked, totally oblivious to what he did. Harry scowled. "Fuck off!" He said, turning on his heel of his boot, and storming toward the dressing room they share. "Harry what's wrong?" Louis asked again , as him and the boys walked in. "What's wrong?" Harry asked bitterly, snarling at Louis. "YOU WANNA KNOW WHATS FUCKIG WRONG?! YOU CALLED ME DRUNK OFF YOUR ASS TO COME GET YOU SO I DID AND THEN YOU USED MY BIGGEST WEAKNESS AGAINST ME, JUST TO SEDUCE ME INTO HAVING SEX WITH YOU, AND YOU FUCKING CALLED ELEANOR'S NAME OUT, SO THATS WHATS FUCKING WRONG" Harry growled in a deep voice. The rest of the boys eyes widened in shock. With a bitter laugh, Harry stormed out of the place with Paul and some

other security to guide him out.

----------------------------------------------

LOUIS POV:

I stood there shocked and horrified at Harrys words. We hooked up and I called out Eleanor's name? Then it all came back to me.

(RECAP!!)

I was drunk and I was fingering Harry and hitting his prostate with every thrust of my fingers. He was moaning under me in pleasure. I took that as a sign and added another finger. After I felt him adjust, I added another finger, and then another. "Ready?" I asked softly. He nodded and winced slightly as I felt myself sink slowly into his tight heat. Once I was all the way in, i began moving slowly. "Faster Lou" He moaned. My hips thrusted forward quickly and I knew that he could feel the heat curling in his lower stomach. "F-F-Fuck Lou, I'm Gonna..." And before He could finish his sentence, He came undone under me. My thrusts started to get sloppier and He knew i was close. "F-fuck I'm gonna come..." I screamed . And with a few more thrusts , I came hard and yelled "F-F-FUCKKK ELEANOR BABY" And then everything went black as I passed out.

(END OF RECAP)

I gasped. "OH MY GOD, I DID HAVE SEX WITH HARRY LAST NIGHT" I was shocked. "Fuuuuuck i did call out Eleanor's name!" The lads looked at me horrified.

----------------------------------------------

(SELF HARM TRIGGER WARNING. IF YOU COULD BE TRIGGERED THEN PLEASE DONT READ AND SKIP THE NEXT TWO PAGES❤️)

HARRYS POV:

I drove home feeling angry. Paul tried to insist to drive but I told him I needed to be alone. I was Angry at Louis for cheating, Angry at myself for not being enough, Angry at Eleanor for taking my Louis away from me. So I went In my bathroom and I grabbed my black box. I opened it and there I saw them. My razors. All 27 of them all different shapes, sizes, and sharpness.( LOL see what I did there. 27 😂👌)

I grabbed my second biggest/one of my sharpest razor. I slid my jeans down and looked at my already scarred hips. It was scattered with new and fresh cuts, and some old and dark scars. Tears began to stream down my face as I thought of what happened. I sobbed brokenly to myself and I brought the razor to my hip and cut over the scars, re opening them.I did the same on the other side of my hip. I sighed softly as I felt the sting of new cuts. I sat and stared at my hips as the blood trickled down them at a quick rate. I cut deep enough to leave a big scar and to take a while to heal, but not deep enough to lose a ton of blood or need hospital attention. I got up and cleaned the cuts, wrapping a bandage around it. I slid my jeans up and cleaned up the blood hiding the box just as I heard the flat door open. I quickly looked around and saw everything clean, so I wiped my tears away and ran out of the bathroom and slid into bed, Turning over and facing the wall. I knew I looked like shit but I couldn't care less. I heard footsteps as someone entered the room. Then I saw him. The boy who cheated on me and shattered my heart into trillions of pieces. Louis. "Haz?" I heard Louis ask. I could tell he had been crying. Why would he be crying ? He broke my heart and cheated on me. "What do you want louis?" I asked too tired and worn out to be snappy. "I'm so sorry for everything I did to you. I didn't realize how much I hurt you" he said with a small sob. My heart broke but i couldn't forgive him after everything he did to me. "No Louis. You cheated on me, Lied to me, Ditched Me, Shattered my heart Into a million pieces, And you yelled fucking Eleawhore's name when we had sex." I replied feeling like I wanted to die. "It was an accident , management forced us to hang out and after a while we got to know each other and things happened I guess" Louis replied sadly, sniffling. "How many times did you hook up with her, when, and why didn't you tell me?" I asked emotionlessly. "Haz Why-" Louis started to say but I cut him off. "Tell me louis" I said. "Or I will walk out that door and I won't come back" I threatened, moving off the bed to the bedroom door. "Fine, 6 times, But they were mistakes, the first time was at a party when we got drunk, 3 times were after concerts, and the other two times were when management made us go on a camping trip, And I didn't tell you because she means nothing to me and everything I did with her was a mistake and-" he tried to explain but I cut him off again. My eyes filled with tears. "6 times Lou?" I asked brokenly. "Why? Why would you break me like this? Was I not good enough anymore? Am I ugly? Can I not satisfy you anymore? Am I that worthless to you? Do you not love me anymore? Just tell me why Louis" I said, falling to my knees and breaking down.

----------------------------------------------

LOUIS POV:

I watched with tears in my eyes as Harry said: Why Lou? Why would you break me like this? Was I not good enough anymore? Am I ugly? Can I not satisfy you anymore? Am I that worthless to you? Do you not love me anymore? Just tell me why Louis. And I watched as he broke down and fell to his knees. He sounded so broken. I felt my heart break. "No Harry, I love you, I love you so much, your the best boyfriend I could ever have" I sobbed. "Then why Lou?" He choked.(Hahahah choked on Louis Cock most likely.) "I just got attracted to her, nothing more I swear" I promised. "Why did you say you love her then?" He cried, looking up at me. His beautiful green eyes were dull and he was pale, red splotches and tears all over his face but he was still beautiful. "I-I-I guess I kind of do, but I could never love her like I love you Haz, please believe me." I begged. "But you still lover her?" He said sadly. "I-I guess I do" I answered truthfully. "Then just go date her." He said dropping his head into his hands. "But-" I tried to protest. "Even if we wanted to be together we're not allowed so just be with her Louis" he said tiredly. Then I really saw him. He looked tired, skinny, pale, sick, and broken. Seeing him like this made tears come to my eyes. "B-b-but I only want you" I cried. "Trust me Lou, nobody wants me" he said sadly. "Your better off with her". And with that, Harry Edward Styles walked out the door leaving me alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER I JUST HAVENT HAD IDEAS. BUT IM BACK AND IM GONNA GIVE U ANOTHER CHAPTER. DO YOU THINK I COULD GET SOME LIKES?❤️👍

-Selena❤️