Chapter 11: Take A Bow

🌸Dedications!!💕 Cutepuppies163 💕KingForADay01 💕Ninjaturtles4ever 💕camrynsierraofficial 💕 kayleeanne_2016 💕🌸
PLEASE LISTEN TO THE SONG AS YOU READ THE VIDEO SAMANTHA JADE IS GREAT!! 😄😘💕💁
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HARRYS POV:

I woke up to the feeling of being shaken. "Harry?" I heard Niall ask softly. I grumbled in response, stretching like a cat, and opening one eye. "M'hmmm?, is it time to go?" I asked. "Sadly Harreh," he answered, taking in my tired looking features worriedly. "Let's just get this over , yeah?" I answered tiredly, running a hand through my disheveled curls. Niall simply smiled sadly in response. I got out of the car (PICTURE ON TOP💕) and he led me over to where the rest of the lads were standing with Mark and a few other of guards in our security detail. I managed to get through the two interviews, the signing, and even the photo shoot without problems, but it was before the concert that everything went wrong. We all taken breaks at our own respectable apartments before we had to get back together for the concert and we were going to pick Louis up. We got to his apartment and knocked, not getting an answer. Zayn looked under the mat and took out... A key? He put the key in the lock and turned it, opening the door. "LOUIS!" Liam called as we walked in. Still no answer. We walked to Louis room and we walked through his bedroom door and that's when the sound of moaning hit my ears. I gasped and felt my eyes tear up as I saw Louis having sex with Eleanor. Niall looked shocked and sad, Liam looked disappointed and upset, But Zayn just looked plain angry. How can he cheat on me multiple times and claim to be sorry, but then go back and have sex with her again? Who knows how long this has been going on. He looked up and his widened as he saw us standing there and as his eyes landed on me, his face fell. From the corner of my eye, I saw Eleanor smirk at me. Louis opened his mouth to speak, but before he could I turned on my heel and ran out. Seconds later, I heard footsteps behind me. "HARRY!" Louis called out pleadingly. "Harry please wait!" I stopped . "What do you want Louis" I asked tiredly running a hand over my face. "That wasn't, I can explain" he said with a sigh. "You don't need to Louis," I said brokenly. "We're not together so you can do what you want. And besides, it's clear you love her" I sobbed, turning away and covering my face with one of my hands as tears pooled down my cheeks. "Harry," Louis choked softly. "I have feelings for her, I admit, but I couldn't love her like I love you" he whispered, grabbing my free hand and turning me around, taking my pale, tired, tear streaked face in his hands. His eyes searched my face. "Why are you doing this to yourself Harry?" He asked sadly. "I-It It hurts Lou," I sobbed, burying my face in his chest, too weak and tired to even care. I felt his warm strong arms wrap around me. "What hurts Love?" He asked, softly stroking my disheveled curls. "Everything, my heart, my head, my stomach, my whole body, even my hair. Just everything." I cried, soaking his shirt with my tears. "Babe, no. Why?" He said brokenly, bringing me as close as I could be to his chest, my head fitting under his neck like a puzzle piece. (Louis is taller 😊)
"I l-love you and y-you broke me" I cried loudly, pulling away and folding in on myself. "Harry, I'm so sorry, I love you so much, Could you ever think of forgiving me? Please baby I'm so sorry" he said staring into my emerald green eyes. "I-I could think about it," I offered. I really do love Louis and want to get back together with him. "Thank you so much, you have no idea how much this means to me," he breathed into my neck. Then he pulled away and took my face in his palms again. "Now let's go perform okay?" He asked softly. "Okay," I nodded. And then with that we went to find the other boys.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~LOUIS POV

When we got to the studio, we managed to get a bit of rehearsal time in before the show. Everything went well and we felt really good about this show. If only we knew how wrong we were...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AUTHORS NOTE!! Hey guys I'm back and sorry about not updating sooner I've just kind of been busy with finals and studying and a lot of school work and I felt like complete shit because I couldn't update for you guys you guys of been so supportive and patient with me updating, and I really appreciate that so much. And since winter break is near, I will be updating more!! And oh guys! In case you're wondering why the chapters called "Take A Bow" you'll see because they'll be a part two to this chapter!! sorry this update is at like 1AM American time lol I just couldn't sleep and I figured , why not finish my chapter now that I have time? ANYWAYS, I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND THANK YOU FOR BEING SO SUPPORTIVE I COULD NOT HAVE ASKED FOR A BETTER READERS!! ❤️💕💁😘💖😏😋😅😍😜😄😊 Please excuse my excessive use of emoticons it's early and I'm tired lol. I'm gonna try to sleep now. Night Lovelies! 😴😴💤💤.