Ch 38

Everyone stood outside, sending Match, his men, and Takimaru off

Everyone stood outside, sending Match, his men, and Takimaru off. Mari and Sam had changed into new clothes, Mari borrowed from Sam since she didn't have any extra.

"So after Komatsu finishes with the soup, We'll meet up to feast." Toriko said to the others.

"I'm there." Takimaru said.

"He's a good chef," Match said. "But I'm not expecting much." He looked at Sam and Mari. "It was nice getting to know you both. You two definitely know how to leave an impression." Mari simply smiled while Sam had a faint blush on her cheeks.

"Make sure to take care of yourself, Toriko." Takimari added. "It'll go fast."

"I sure hope so." Toriko replied. 

"You got this!" Takimaru said as they all walked off. 

Soon they were out of sight. Yosaku got straight to business, turning to Sunny and Rin. 

"You two, go out and buy as much food as you can!" He said.

"What?" The two siblings asked. "But why us?" 

"Just do it Rainbow Sherbert!" Yosaku yelled at Sunny. Sunny groaned but he, Rin and Teppei did as told. He then turned to Mari and Sam. "You two are gonna help me here."

"Got it!" They both answered him. He turned to Toriko.

"Now, let's get started on your treatment." The group went back inside the workshop.

"Is it really gonna take 20 years to grow my arm back?" Toriko asked. 

"Gourmet cells may be powerful and can even specialize in regeneration, but bringing back an entire arm is still a very tall order." Yosaku explained and then grabbed Toriko's hair, a pair of scissors in his other hand. "Sam, get me a bowl." Sam nodded and when to get what was needed.

"Hey, stop! What do you think you're doing?" Toriko exclaimed. 

"I just need a little of your DNA." Yosaku said as Sam stood next to him with a bowl, she was trying to keep herself from laughing. "Now hold still."