Ch 8

"Toriko, let me handle this and don't get in my way," Mari said as she looked at the robot and pointed. "The only one going to hell is you, you sick bastard!"

Toriko listened and released his aura. He watched Mari, in the time that he had known her, he had never seen her this angry. He also didn't know that she had a power like this.

With Komatsu and Mansam

"Cheif, are you alright?" Komatsu asked. " Huh? You have holes right through you!"

Mansam laughed as Komatsu freaked out. "It closed?!"

"That's because I numbed my sense of pain. It doesn't hurt at all!" He said.

"I see...that's amazing," Komatsu said as he shook his head. "Hey! What on earth?!" he freaked as Mansam took a bottle of liquor, unscrewing it, and pouring it on his wound. "Cheif! Are you really using that as a disinfectant?." The wound then began to close without a trace. He had a freaked out face as Mansam hit his chest as if it was normal. "Just what kind of body do you have?"

"Forget me, the mother wolf, she received a fatal wound from the attack." The Cheif said as they looked at the mother wolf slowly walk to her pup. The pup looked at its mother as she licked it. Mari looked at them, her heart broke for them.

"After having fought alone her whole life, she's giving a lifetime of love and kindness to her pup." Mansam said

Mair kept her eyes on the wolves but her attention was brought to noise in the stands. The GT robot was still there.

"Huh? Hurry up and drop dead already!" He said as he prepared to fire another laser. Before he could even aim, Rin fired her gauntlets.

"Endorphin Smoke!" She shouted as a large cloud of smoke covered the entire arena.

"What?" Bei said

"For now, I managed to do something for them," Rin said

"She hid the wolves in the smokescreen." Komatsu said.

"That ain't just a smokescreen, they're hyper endorphins. It's a substance that affects the brain and relieves pain," Mansam said. "It looks like it has more of an effect on the child than the mother."

"Now she can enjoy her child to the fullest," Komatsu said as they watched the scene.

"Those two are engraving all the love that they inherited from ancient times into a single moment," Mansam said. "We can't let that GT robot get away with this!"

"GT robot? You mean that weird looking thing?" Komatsu asked.

"Yes, a gourmet telexistence robot." 

"What exactly is it?" he asked

"The audio and visual information that's collected by a robot at a distant location is actually felt by an operator who controls it," Mansam explained. " It's a kind of virtual reality system, it's the government version of deep-sea research vessels or planetary space probes. By using flesh and blood, humans can go to dangerous places to procure ingredients. But, they've expanded upon its ability to the senses of sight, hearing, and touch and have painstakingly tried to send senses of smell and taste to its operator. The power of the operator is transmitted through the robot that's in the field."

Mansam began to glow yellow. "With valuable technology such as telexistence, you have to expect there'll be people abusing it as well." A demon appeared above Mansam. "That bastard! Don't expect a single screw left when I'm done with you!" Mansam glanced at Toriko and Mari, Toriko's red aura was showing as well as Mari's.