Ch 9

As soon as the sun began to rise, the group waited outside for Sunny. Mari decided to take a seat and keep an eye out for him. Thankfully the staff here was able to wash her hunting outfit, so she now had the appropriate attire.

"Yum! This drunken cattle is delicious!" Toriko said. "The taste of bouillon and tequila fill your mouth. This is what it truly means to be intoxicated by flavor!"

"Gimme some too!" Mansam said as he took a bite of the meat.

"I ain't giving you any, you drunk bastard!" Toriko said as they fought over the meat.

"Do you really have to bring food outside?" Komatsu sweatdropped

"If it's edible, then yes, he will," Mari said as she giggled at Toriko and Mansam.

"Mari, try some!" Toriko said offering the piece of meat as she leaned back a bit. She smiled nervously, 'To be honest, I'm not that hungry, but he seems happy so I guess I'll take a small bite.' She took a bite as Toriko looked at her. She smiled. "Yea, really good!" she said.

"Ever since last night, Toriko has been enjoying Cheif Mansam's full course menu," Tina said as she filmed the blue-haired hunter.

"This is his third helping," Mari said. "And he isn't even drunk yet." She giggled, making the hunter blush.

"Toriko, how does your third helping of drunken cattle taste?" Tina asked.

"I'd prefer if you didn't talk to Toriko as if you guys are on friendly terms or something. Besides, why are here anyway?" Rin said to Tina.

Mari mentally rolled her eyes. Rin really took jealousy to a whole new level. 

"Cheif Mansam gave me permission to get coverage of this," Tina said. " I'm videoing Toriko, the rare ingredients, and the regal mammoth!"

"What are these people?" Komatsu asked as Mari helped him up.

"Not sure, but they are fun to be around," Mari said

"So far, you're the only normal one, Mari." 

"You too, Komatsu." She said as she put an arm around his shoulder and smiled at him.

"Sunny sure is late," Toriko said as he ate his drunken cattle. "Does he really have the mammoth?" Mansam snuck a bite of the meat. "Ah, hey!" Mari laughed as the two grown men fought over the meat.

"He's here!" Rin said looking through some binoculars.

Everyone looked to see a man with multicolored hair wearing a pink shirt and pants with a black vest carrying a giant tiger-stripped mammoth.

"Woah!" Mari said

"That's a Regal Mammoth?!" Komatsu said

"It's an ingredient that's been prized since ancient times, often called "treasure food"," Toriko said. "It's size is overwhelming."

"The Regal Mammoth is beyond amazing," Tina said holding her camera. "This is a sky-high scoop!"

"Is holding it with only one hand?" Komatsu asked

"It's not one hand," Mansam said. "But anyhow, that size..."

'He's right,' Mari thought. 'It's the wrong mammoth.'

"Eh! Are those?" Komatsu said making everyone look.

"Gang Hoods!"

Gang Hoods (Reptile Beast)- Capture level 15

"They're ferocious beasts with tremendous appetites," Mansam said

"They're gonna try and take the Regal Mammoth!" Komatsu said