Ch 4

"Toriko" CoCo said

"It's the Devil Python" Toriko said

Devil Python (Reptile Beast)- Capture Level 21

The beast released a ear peircing scream.

"What a sound!" Toriko said

"If the sound reaches the caves natural frequencies, it could collapse." CoCo said

Outside the cave

"What was that?!" Tina said

They look up to see the swallow tail bats

"They're afraid." Zonge said

"Yeah, but of what?"

Suddenly the whole cave entry collapsed.

"Well, from what I can see here is that something bad happended." Zonge said as his lackey nodded in agreement.

"Of course something bad happened!" Tina exclaimed. "I've got to see what's happening in there."

She pulled a laptop out of her bag and pulled up what looked like a live camera feed.

"Huh? You checking out foodtube?" Zonge asked.

"This is a big scoop, there's no way I'm gonna miss it, so I installed a mini camera on Komatsu's helmet."

"Very clever," Zonge said, "I kinda wanna make you my subordinate."

"Seriously?"

"Huh, whats this?" Tina said as they looked at the screen. They saw that a man had Komatsu and Mari. "Oh no, Komatsu!Mari!"

With Komatsu and Mari

The two struggled as the man continued to run.

"HHMMM!" Komatsu muffled.

Mari wiggled in his grip and tried to come up with a plan to get them free. She knew what was coming and desperetly wanted to get her and Komatsu out of there.

"Just keep quiet. You'll be comfortable real soon." The man said.

Mari glared at the man. What scum had the nerve to capture two innocent people?

'This is bad." She thought, 'If I don't think of something soon, we're gonna be in big trouble.'

With Toriko and CoCo

The Devil Python prepared to attack with it's claws. CoCo managed to dodge it, but Toriko got caught and smashed against the wall.

"What power!" Toriko said as he struggled against the claw. "I...can't move!"

"Toriko!" CoCo said.

The snake soon set it's eyes on CoCo, launching it's acidic saliva. CoCo narrowly avoided it. He looked at the spot where the saliva had hit.

"What?" The ground where he was before was melted down.

The snake moved towards Toriko, building up for saliva in its mouth. "It's gonna melt its own arm with him still in it!" CoCo said, "Toriko!"

Toriko then used all of his strength to break free before the snake could hit him with the acid.

"You think you can eat me?!" Toriko yelled, "KNIFE!" as he cut off the snakes arm. It grew back instantly.

"He regenerate his limbs at incredible speed!" CoCo said

The snake hit Toriko again, he emerged from the rubble. "You are gonna taste so good, slow roasted over a camp fire. Time to ring your dinner bell!"