My OCs

Mariposa

Age: 23

Birthday: September 14

Height: 5'5

Eyes: Blue

Hair: medium length, brown

The outfit also includes: small gold ear cuff on the right ear

Likes: Cooking, being with friends and family, food, music, anime, singing, writing, dancing, books, and animals.

Dislikes: liars, people who hurt those close to her, greedy people, heights, people who disrespect life, and bugs.

Personality: caring, kind, lovable, carefree but can be serious, don't make her angry, puts others first, strong-willed.

Powers: Animal imitation (others to be discovered)

Mari was born and raised in New Orleans. She went away to college and then moved back to work for her current company. She lives in an apartment close to the French Quarter, where she likes to go for inspiration for some of her stories. She grew up with her mom, dad, older brother, and little sister. She is loyal to those close to her and will risk her life to protect her loved ones.

Mari is based on me, basically, she is me with a different name lol. That said, a lot of the references that I make will be based on things from my life or that I personally like.

( I'm sorry for just randomly changing her name but I had been thinking about it for a while and I wanted her name to be really unique. I know that it's from a Barbie movie but thought it was really pretty.)

)

Sam

Age: 23

Birthday: November 10

Height: 5'6

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Red (Used to be blonde)

Likes: Animals, anime, manga, food, cooking, doing what she wants, rollerblading, listening to music, and being with her friends.

Dislikes: People who mess with her friends, liars, snobs, and (sometimes) authority.

Personality: Takes crap from no one, cares but doesn't show it often, straightforward, likes to tease her friends, dangerous when angry.

Powers: unknown (for now)

Sam grew up in a small town outside of New Orleans and met Mari when they were in college. They actually met in a cooking class and bonded over their love of anime and food. She doesn't care what others think about her and is not afraid to show who she is. Sam was the one who told Mari about the Toriko anime. Despite the contrast in how the two look, Sam and Mari are like sisters. Sam lives in the same building as Mari. Sam actually has a crush on Match.

( Sam is an OC that my bestie made when she got bored and said I can use her for my story. I'm not sure when I'll add her to the story, but I will try to do it soon. Hope you guys like her!)