Chapter-3

Double update👀

Taehyung's pov:

Tae:Phew...finally i found my department.now i have to find the first year class room.

Tae was standing in middle of the hallway alone cause the class already started.He was really confused where to find his class.He's 10 minutes late..He saw a girl..She was coming from the washroom he guessed.Then he approached to the girl.

Tae:Excuse me miss.Can you please tell me where is the class of first year students?
The girl:Ohh yeah of course.it is on the second floor.
Tae:WHAAAT!!!!OMG i have to go.Thank you so much.

Yes you guys guessed it right our little taetae is on the 1st floor :>
Then he started run with full speed for his class but he didn't saw someone is coming from the opposite.
And BOOM!!!!!
He is on top of someone..

Jungkook's pov:

I was just going to my class.I scold my students because some of them were always late.And here today i'm the one who is 10 minutes late.I was in my deep thoughts when suddenly i saw a boy running with full speed before i could react it was already too late.
We collide with eachother and he is on top of me..

His eyes are close but his face is extremely gorgeous..His plump lips,a cute mole on his nose,his cute adorable cheeks with natural blush,his long eyelashes are resting on his rosy cheeks.He's so pretty.

For some moments i forgot everything.it feels like time is running very slowly.Then he opened his eyes..and i swear i literally lost in his ocean eyes.They are so beautiful.

He was about to get up..but again fall on me and a weird sound left from his mouth.
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
Did he just..mo@n?

I came to my right mind and pushed him hardly.

Tae:Ouch!!!

Jk:What the hell kid!!!!Don't you have fvcking eyes?Or your eyeballs are on your pocket..HUH??i'm asking you something.. why are you running like this..it's not a playground for stupid kids like YOU(shout)

When he didn’t answer me i looked at him..Is he a boy or a girl?i thought for a second.Whatever...
Then i looked at his face clearly..Wait WHAT???He's crying??The fvcking audacity..he is the one who..Aishh i can't believe it..

Jk:Hey!Why the hell are you crying now(pissed voice)
You know what fvck it..i don't have time for bullshits..GET OUT FROM MY SIGHT RIGHT NOW(shout)

Tae flinch badly and left while crying:(
And Jk left for his class.

His(jk) heart is beating like crazy but he just ignored it

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hope you guys ignored the grammatical mistakes and enjoyed it:>