Chapter-7

After classes end:

Taehyung's pov:

Tae:Jimine!!!(whine)

Jimin:What??(side eye-· _ -·)

Tae:I know something must have happened.You've been silent since lunch. Please tell me if something is bothering you(pout)

Jimin:Alright,I will tell you tomorrow.Now, we have to go home.Okay?(smiles)

Tae:Okay!

Then they bid each other and headed home.

Tae:I'm home(yell)

Mrs.Kim:How was your day baby?

Tae:Yeah it was good eomma.You know i made a new friend.He's so kind,funny and cute.He even helped me to find my class(boxy smile)

Mrs.Kim smiles at him.She knows her son is not comfortable with everyone.The boy tae is talking about is must be a good boy.

Mrs.Kim:Really?Then i would love to meet your friend.Bring him to our home someday(smiles)
Tae:Of course i will.

At night:

Tae is about to sleep.But suddenly he remembers about the incident that happened at the university.His heart is beating so fast.He tries to ignore it and sleep.

Next day:

Today is kind of a busy day.Everyone is engrossed in their own work including our Taetae and Jiminie.They didn't get any proper time to talk.After classes,now they finally have some time to catch up.

Taehyung's pov:

Tae:Jiminie..Let's go to my hyung's cafe.We can have something delicious.And also you have to tell me the matter right?
Jimin:As your wish.

They arrived at the cafe.

Jimin:Wow tae!!!Your hyung's cafe is so beautiful.How did i never notice this?

Tae:Yeah i know(laugh)

Jin:Bear you here?Omo who is this cutie?

Jimin became shy after hearing it.

Tae:This is Park Jimin my new friend.And jimin this is my worldwide handsome brother Kim Seok Jin.

Jimin:Hello Mr.Kim(bow)

Jin:Aish drop this formality.You can call me hyung.(smiles)

Jimin:Okay hyung(smiles)

Jin:You're so cute.Can i keep you in my pocket?

Tae and Jimin just laughed at Jin's silly question.

Tae:Hyungie you can keep him in your pocket whenever you want but for now we are hungry.(pout)

Jin:Haha..okay go to the room.I'm coming.

(So basically,they have a small room on the side of the cafe so jin can rest if he gets tired)

Tae:Jiminie hyung,now spill the tea.
Jimin:Okay so the matter is...

2 days ago:

Jimin's pov:

I was going to the market to buy some fresh tomatoes and green onions and other grocery items as mom had told me.After buying them,i headed home.i didn't take my car cuz the grocery shop is not that far away.i plugged my earphones and started listening to my favourite song.Finding the road empty and clear i was about to cross the road.

And i didn't see a car was coming from my opposite direction nor heard anything but when i saw..i tightly closed my eyes for a moment i thought today might be my last day.

After some moments when i didn't feel any thing i opened my eyes and saw a cat faced handsome man with glasses came out from the car.And he harshly grabbed my arm,unplugged my earphones and shouted at my face.

Yoongi:Hey kid if you wanna die then go find someone's else car not mine.You heard that?(shout)

Jimin:I'm really sorry mister.I saw the road was clear..that's why umm..i'm sorry again.Please leave my arm.

Yoongi:Huh..Okay fine.I guess short people like you are always like that?!(scoff)

(Yaah Min Yoongi you're dead now)

Jimin:What did you said?Okay i admit that i'm kinda shorter than you.But i'm at least beautiful,sexy and cute not a cat faced human like you.HUH!!!💅

Yoongi:what did you just call me?(super angry)

Jimin:I said what i said.And It's not my fault ajusshi that you actually look like a CAT!!!

Yoongi:What?Ajusshi?(fuming in anger)
YOU-

Jimin:Ajusshi mianhaeyo!!!
I have to goooo byeee.
said and started running.

Yoongi,my boy was to stunned to speak.

Yoongi in mind:
Did this kid just called me Ajusshi?!

[Bro you called him kid so he can call you ajusshi,right?]

Hope you guys ignored the grammatical mistakes and enjoyed it.If you liked it please vote and comment:>