Chapter-13

No one's pov:

Jimin and Tae are now sitting on a bench in the park.After the chitchat on cafe they came here to clear their minds.Jimin is totally frustrated.

Jimin:Tae,just tell me why.Why that cat have to Namjoonie hyung's cousin?Agghh!
Did you see his face when Jin hyung requested him to teach us math personally.He was literally smirking at me like he will take revenge from me.Also we have to go to his house for tuition.I don't wanna goooo(sulking)

Tae laughs and said,
Tae:Hyung, he was just teasing you.I'm sure he will not do anything to you.He is such a busy person but still he agreed to tutor us.

Jimin:That's right.But it's quite shocking to hear that Mr.Min and Mr.Jeon are siblings.

Tae:Yeah..

Jimin:Tae,do you perhaps have a crush on Mr.Jeon?

Tae:What?N-noooooo.What are saying hyung!!
Jimin:Just asking because of the cafe incident.
Tae blushes after remembering it.

An hour before:
Taehyung's pov:

Tae couldn't handle those eyes on him anymore
[you already know whose eyes]

He excused himself and about to go to the washroom but because of his clumsiness he tiped himself and lost his balance.And his bum perfectly landed on Jungkook's lap.He tightly closed his eyes.His hand are on Jungkook's shoulder grabbing it tightly.

And when he opened his eyes,his breath immediately hitched.Because their faces are just inches away.And Jungkook is holding his waist oh so tightly.Tae looks at Jk's lips before looking at his eyes.Both were looking at eachothers eyes with different emotions.

Others were looking at them amusingly.Everyone could feel the tension between them.

Finally someone got bore and decided to break their romantic moment.It's none other than our Min Yoongi.He faked cough to gain taekook's attention.
And it works.Both tae and jk came to their senses.Tae hurriedly stand up.He apologised to jk and left.Well,he felt kinda embarrassed.

Now:

Jimin:Literally i was waiting for a live kissing scene.You guys were like you would have kissed if that cat(Yonngi) didn't interrupt you(teasing)

Tae:Hyung(whine)
Stop it.I have go home.Bye(angrily pouting)

Jimin:Haha bye bye.

On the otherside:

Jungkook is wondering what is happening with him.

Jungkook in mind:
That boy..If yoongi hyung didn't interrupt us i swear i would have kissed him.To be honest he looks innocent and cute.

Unknowingly a smiles appear on Jungkook's lips.

Jungkook can't disagree with the fact that Taehyung is the most beautiful person he has ever seen in his life.

Suddenly his facial expretions change into anger.

Jk:This kid is getting on my nerves.I have to avoid him no matter what.

Next day:
Jimin and tae are standing in front of Jeon mansion and both mesmerized by its beauty.

Tae:Hyung!This mansion is so beautiful.

Jimin:Yeah.The Jeons are hella rich.Mr Jeon and Mr.Min's father is the ceo of Jeon industry.And after some years Mr Jeon(Jungkook) will take his position.Mr.Min was told to take the ceo position but he's not interested in business at all.Same goes to Mr.Jeon but he can't do anything.Because someone has to take the position.

Tae:Woaah that's so much information.How do you know this much about Jeons?

Jimin:The Jeons are one of the business partner of my appa.So when asked appa about them,he told me this.Anyway,let's go inside.

Tae:Yeah.

There were bodyguards in front of the gate.They were informed about vmin which is why they didn't asked many questions just asked their names.

After going inside vmin where confused about where to go or whom to ask.Then a beautiful women in her mid 40's came and asked,

The woman:Are you guys perhaps yoongi's students?

Vmin:Yes maam.

The woman :Ohh come come sit.I'm his mom.

Tae and jimin bowed to her.

Mrs.Jeon asked their name and other details.

Mrs.Jeon:Oh so you're Mr.Park's son.Never knew Mr.Park had such a beautiful son.And Taehyung?

Tae:My father is Kim Taeho the ceo of "The Kim Imperial Jewels".

Mrs.Jeon widened her eyes after hearing that.

Mrs.Jeon:That's means you are Haerin's son?!

Tae:Y-yeah(awkwardly chuckled)

(Okay let me clear it.Tae's father owns a famous jewellery brand in Korea.As his father is the CEO,his mother used to be the personal asistent of his father.The whole of korea pretty much knows about the love story of his parents.

And also Mrs.Jeon and Mrs.Kim used to be besties durning their university life.After graduation they both got busy with their lives and careers and they lost contract.After many years Mrs.Jeon found out about her bestie but unfortunately couldn't contract her.So when she saw taehyung she finds his face fimilar because Taehyung has his mother's face structure)

Mrs.Jeon:Omo!That's why i find your face fimilar.You're as beautiful as your mother.Your mother and i used to be the bestest friend in university.

She started telling about her friendship with Tae's mother.

Mrs.Jeon:I have many more funny stories about your mom.It will be more fun if i tell you these stories in her presence(laughs)

Oh no i forgot why are you guys here..Just wait a minute i will call yoongi.He is sleeping it's hard to wake him up haha.

Vmin:it's ok Mrs Jeon.

Mrs.Jeon:Call me aunty..sweeties.

Vmin:Okay aunty!

After sometime Yoongi came and started teaching them.

Hope you guys ignored the grammatical mistakes and liked it!