Chapter-4

Taehyung's pov:

I was running in a hurry and didn't notice someone coming in my direction.When I finally noticed,it was too late...

I was on top of someone.

I closed my eyes tightly and after some seconds,I opened my eyes and found myself lost in a pair of doe eyes that were looking intensely into mine.
I scanned the man's face..he's so handsome.Wait he has a mole under his bottom lip?That's cute..

We were staring at each other for so long.Then i came to my sense and tried to get up but because of the tiles floor i ended up falling on him again.

Tae:Ahh
in mind:ouch that's hurt..Why is his chest so hard? Is it made of rock or what??

I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly he pushed me and started shouting at me.

I flinched badly,tears welled up in my eyes.How can he shout at me like that?

No one has ever talked to me this way,not even my parents and hyungie.

He asked me something with pissed voice but i remained silent.I guess this made him more angry and he told me to get out..
I left the place while crying.

Tae:How can i be this dumb?How could i forgot to ask the directions from the girl?(sobbing a little)

Tae is on the 2nd floor but he still can't find the class.

Then suddenly a boy come to him with a worried face.The boy ask him why he is crying.

Hope you guys ignored the grammatical mistakes and enjoyed.Don't forget to vote and comment:)