Chapter-5

Jimin's pov:

I just came out from the washroom.I saw a boy with long hair standing alone.He looks so cute like a cuddly bear.
Wait is he crying?I worriedly went to him and asked him what happened,why he's crying.He looked up to me and i swear i wanna hug him so bad..
He was just looking like a puppy who lost somewhere and couldn’t find his home.
Then what he said made me laugh.

Tae:I can't find my class(sobbing a little)

Jimin:Haha..you're crying because of this??Okay no problem now stop crying and let me help you.I guess you're a first year student here,right?Me also..you don't have to worry now.Let's go!!

Tae:Okay(pout)

Jimin:Btw what's your name?

Tae:Kim Taehyung.Your's?

Jimin:Park Jimin.Nice to meet you tae i mean taehyung(cute eye smile)

Tae:Nice to meet you too.And you can call me tae,it's totally fine.You're so cute jiminie.(smile)

Jimin:hmm jiminie..I like it.And yeah thanks i know i'm cute.You're also cute and pretty!!

Tae:Thank you(sweet smile)

Jimin:Here is our classroom.
Mrs.yang..can we come in?

Suddenly the whole classroom went silent and looked at them..when they saw taehyung,some of them gasped,some of them were in awe,some were whispering 'is he even real?'

Mrs.Yang:Yes yes come in.

Jimin:Ohh mrs.yang he is also a first year student.he couldn't find our classroom that's why he is a bit late.

Mrs.Yang:Okay jimin please go to your sit.And you mister please introduce yourself.

Tae:Hello i'm Kim Taehyung.I hope we can be good friends(boxy smile)

Everyone cooed at his cuteness.

Mrs.Yang smile and said

Mrs.Yang:Alright taehyung.You can sit beside jimin.

Taehyung went and sit beside jimin.

Jimin:Taetae you're sooo cute(pinch his cheeks)

Tae:jiminie don't(rubbing his cheeks while pouting)

Jimin:Okay okay..let's focus on class.

At lunchtime:
Tae and Jimin are currently on their way to the cafeteria.

Jimin:So i guess we are friends now.

Tae:Of course we are(smiles)

Jimin:If you don't mind can i ask you a question?How old are you tae?

Tae:Ohh i'm 20.You?

Jimin:I'm 21(smirk)
Means i'm your hyung.

They already reached in cafeteria and also having their lunch while talking.

Tae:Omo,that's mean i can call you hyung,right??

Jimin:haha..yes yes you can.

They were talking and suddenly the entire cafeteria went silent.The boys were confused about what happened.Their eyes went to the cafeteria door and both widened their eyes.

One had a nervous look on his face and the other's face was as if he had seen a ghost.

Hope you guys ignored the grammatical mistakes and enjoyed it.Do not forget to vote and comment:>