Chapter-8

The whole room was silent.

Jimin just finished telling his story and his eyes look at Tae also noticing Jin  who is leaning on the door and hearing his story.

Jimin:Tae?

He called him but Tae didn't look at him. Tae and Jin looked at each other and suddenly both of them burst into laughter.

Jimin is super confused now.

Jin: Oh my god!!! What was that?You called a young man ajusshi and also a cat? (laughing)

Jimin: Hyung he called me kid.Do i look like a kid?(furious)
Also I didn't call him a cat.I just said he kinda looks like one.

Tae: Seriously Jiminie,it's the same thing.(laughs)

Taejin finally calm down.Now the room is silent again.

Jimin:Tae do you remember yesterday when we were at cafeteria?Two professors came and one of them had glasses on?

Tae:Y-yeah i remember.

Jimin:That professor is the one whom i was talking about just now.I didn't know that he would be our professor.(frustrated)

Tae:Whaaaat!!!!!!

On the otherside:

Jeon couldn't focus on his work because of someone.His mind keeps reminding him about the certain boy with ocean eyes.

Jk:What the hell is happening with me?Why can't i forget that boy's face.Why does his face keep coming in front of my eyes again and again.Aghh!!!!i hate it.I should take a nap.

After taking a nap he left the uni because his work was also done.

He is going home but he notice a beautiful cafe.This cafe caught his eyes many times but he never goes there.Today is his mood a bit off so he decide to visit the cafe.

He parked his car on the side of the road and went inside to the cafe.

Waiter:Welcome to Moon Cafe sir.

Jk didn’t mind to the waiter.he just looking around to the cafe.By looking at inside of the cafe he can tell the owner has good choice.

Whatever,while he was looking around suddenly someone bump into him and the worst part is that person had strawberry milkshake on his hand which is now spilled on jk's white shirt.

Jungkook is cursing in his mind.He looked at the person and when he saw the face his heartbeat fasten but he didn't focus on that due to his anger.

Jk:YOU!!!!!YOU AGAIN???WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?ARE YOU BLIND OR WHAT?CAN'T YOU JUST LOOK AROUND PROPERLY BEFORE WALKING?(shouting)

Hope you ignored the grammatical mistakes and enjoyed it.If you liked it then don't forget to vote:>