Chapter-16

Three months later:

In these three months, many things have changed. There are many changes between Taekook too.

Tae is deeply in love with Jungkook. On the other hand, Jungkook doesn't give a fvck about him. He is so rude to Tae. He even humiliates Taehyung in class for his weakness in studying. But still, Tae can't control his heart.

Namjin's marriage is also fixed. Their marriage is in three weeks.

Namjoon's mom Kim Seoyon, loved Jin from their first meeting. Jin is also happy to get a sweet mother-in-law and a cute sister-in-law. Her name is Kim Jennie. Jennie seems a little bit cold, but if you get to know her properly, you'll see the baby side of her. She is good to everyone except Taehyung. Both of them fight like children. The whole family is so done with them.

Now Namjoon's and Jungkook's families are invited at Kim's. They are having dinner together while talking about Namjin's marriage.

Tae keeps looking at Jungkook from time to time but Jungkook ignores him as if he doesn't exist.

After dinner, Jungkook goes to the garden to smoke and Tae follows him.

Tae:Umm..Jungkookie hyung! What are you doing?

Jk:Can't you see what I'm doing? (kinda rudely)
And stop calling me that!

Tae:Huh?(confused)

Jk:You know what I'm talking about.

Tae:Oh..You mean calling you Jungkookie hyung? But you are Namjoonie hyung's cousin, right? So I can call you hyung.

Jk:Why are you here?Just leave.Don't disturb me.

Tae:But I was just-

Jk:I told you, not to disturb me(rudely)
And stay away from me.

Tae:Okay(sadly)

Tae leaves and goes to his room. He watches Jungkook from his balcony.
[His room is in upstairs]

Suddenly someone came and said,

Jennie:Got ya! I knew you like Jungkook oppa.

Taehyung widened his eyes and said,

Tae:What are you saying, Jennie? It's nothing like that.

Jennie:Like I believe that,lol.I will tell Jungkook oppa about you.What if he likes you back?

Tae:What?! No, Jennie, you are not doing anything like that.

Jennie: But why? (confused)
Okay, I won't. But you have to help me with something, or else I'll-

Tae:Okay okay..Tell me.

Jennie: Give me Bogum oppa's number.

Tae: Huh? Why?

Jennie:Because I need it (avoiding eye contact)

Tae:Do you perhaps like him? Hmm? (smirking)

Jennie:Look,I told you I need it.

Tae:Okay, I'll send you his number(smiles)

Jennie:Thanks(smiles back)

After Jennie left,Tae sighed and looked down to see Jungkook but he had already left.

Tae in mind:
Stop thinking about him Tae.He will never like you. You're just hurting yourself. But this heart, how to control it?!