Library Crush✿ (Kim Taehyung/V)

Taehyung
Gosh,She was beautiful. Her amber eyes softly grazing her book. Her eyelashes thick and long and her luscious locks which was packed into a messy bun, a few stands falling off, covering her face a bit.
Y/n. She was the definition of perfect.
I loved the library. It was my go-to place to relax and dive into books during my free time. I loved it more the moment she walked in. She walked in,clad in a yellow summer dress that very day and it suited her perfectly. She looked absolutely stunning.Her skin glowed as sun rays reflected on her skin through the window. She looked ethereal.
There wasn't a thing not to like about her.
She looked and was kind, smart and cute with or without her glasses resting against the bridge of her nose.
I've never had the guts to go up to her. I've only admired her from afar and that was more than enough. I have been caught a few times staring and instead of getting creeped out, she only smiled at me. That damned smile. It was beautiful. I've always wanted to talk to her and wondered what her voice sounded like. My thoughts were it would sound as comforting as her face.
I fell for her hard, but I wish I didn't.
I wish I never met her.
I wish she never came to the library that day.
I wish she would just get off my mind. Not only can I not get the image of her out of my head,the image of the other day's incident was living in my head, eating me away slowly
A tall man in all black walked into the library. Handsome,I must admit.
I watched as he walked towards her, my smile fading at every step he took towards her.
I watched as she hugged him with a big smile on her face.
I watched as they both leaned in.
I watched as the woman I fell for kiss another man.
It wasn't her fault,it was mine. I fell for her at first sight and that was my biggest mistake.My dumb heart found comfort in her presence and I let it.
It was at that moment I noticed a speck of light glimmering from afar. It was the ring. The ring I never noticed.

-------------------------+++-------------------------

Sorry it's a bit short:⁠-⁠): Wakeelah

Edited:24/3/24