Royalty✿( Min Yoongi/Suga)

Y/n
I waved with a smile at the people,you arms linked with Yoongi's but i knew he was uncomfortable. He hated PDA and this kind of skinship isn't his kind of thing.
I met Yoongi two years ago. You were betrothed to him,the king. I came from a neighboring kingdom and your parents are friends and thought it was a good idea to set up their children. It was the total opposite . A freaking nightmare. Yoongi was cold to the bones but I was the total opposite. He ignores me, barely talks to me and it was both frustrating and annoying. I knew us being arranged was the reason he probably doesn't like me but I wanted friendship at least .
Yoongi seemed like a good guy but anytime i try to get close to him,he shuts me out even more and we go back to being the king and queen and also strangers living together. I was beyond frustrated.
I was always left alone in this huge palace, changing three times a day just to sit around. I wasn't allowed to mingle with the people or even meet my ladies in awaiting. The only thing I could do was to walk around the palace's garden when I wasn't busy learning how to waltz or how to act like a lady. I was sick of this life.
The carriage came to halt. We were back at the palace, where we began. The door opened as came down. Yoongi walking infront not minding my presence.
I was sick and tired of his behavior. I had to confront him. I hastened up my steps,my maid following in my steps.
" M' lady slow down,you might fall" she states worriedly. I halted right Infront of his study where he always was.
" Leave us" the maid nodded and walked away , giving us privacy.
I knocked,once, twice , thrice
" Come in" he answered back. I walked in and saw him, sat with a book in his hand, wearing his reading glasses and he looked good but I wasn't there for that right now.
I bowed , feeling his eyes on me.
" Your majesty, I'll like to speak with you" I said sternly so he knew I was serious. He raised his eyebrow and looked at me.
"Go on" he replied , his eyes going back to the book.
" I will like you to drop the book, your highness"he looked at me questionably probably at my tone but dropped the book anyway ,giving me a look to say he's listening.
" Your highness,I came here to talk about your behavior towards me. We are married and yet you treat me worse than an enemy. You stay away from me as though I'm a disease. If I've done something wrong, tell me but I will not stand this anymore. We've been married for two years now ,Your majesty and we've never had a decent conversation. I came to this unknown kingdom when I was sixteen and was practically given away by my parents to this strange country with strange food, people. You are the only one I know here and still you avoid me like I'm a plague and I'm sick of it" I breathed out after my rambling ,tears threatening to spill out of my eyes but I fought it. I didn't want him to see me weak. He just stared at me and I saw his face soften a bit. I just poured out my entire heart to him and he was freaking staring at me. I was more than frustrated now. I bowed and tried to walk away but was pulled back,into a chest.
His chest. I couldn't hold it anymore and bursted out crying. I was full on sobbing, my tears staining his royal robe,as he caressed my back. I felt comfortable near him.
After some time, I pulled away from the hug,my face red and puffy. He stared at me still not saying a word. Does he have a talking disorder?
" I'm sorry I made you feel this way but I was scared. Scared to be hated by you. The moment I saw you,you looked upset and angry and I knew I was the reason, so I avoided you but I did not mean to hurt you. I'm so sorry " he said,genuinely.
"You are not a plague or a disease, you are my queen. The queen of Korea . You are my wife and I treated you unfairly. I'm sorry" he continued, kissing my forehead.
My cheeks heated up immediately and I was soon a blushing mess. I looked up and saw him smile and I immediately melted. He had a gummy smile and was extremely adorable. He pulled me into another hug and melted into his arms.
" So basically,you like me?" I questioned teasingly, wiggling my eyebrows.
Before I knew it my husband was a blushing mess.