Clumsy✿ (Kim seokjin/Jin)

Y/n
  I bent down to drop the groceries on the floor, pulling out my keys. The door clicked open, making a creak sound as it opened. The house was oddly silent which was strange. Normally, Seokjin was knee deep in baking right now but instead silence greeted me back. He probably went out or something. I went straight into the kitchen to put away the groceries and make dinner. I was making kalguksu for dinner,his favorite.
    I heard the door open and then a thud. Namjoon was home and probably bumped into the coat rack. A smile found its way to my face when I heard him walking into the kitchen. My smile dropped a little bit seeing Seokjin smile suspiciously. I squinted my eyes at him, seeing his hands behind his back, hiding something.
" What did you do?" I asked, cleaning my hands with a napkin.
" What do you mean' what did I do'?" He questioned back, making him more suspicious. I smirked, Walking towards him. I snatched his hand from his back revealing my favorite mug.
" My stich mug!!" I shrieked, glaring at him. " I'm so sorry,I really didn't mean to. I was washing the dishes and it fell and I'm so sorry" he said in one breath with a sorry look. I melted looking at him. He was extremely adorable. I snapped out of my trance,still with an angry look. I loved that particular mug but he surprisingly got an exact replica of the old one. I took the mug from him admiring it.
" It thought it was sold out?" I questioned." " They were but I had it made from the company,just for you,to show my apology " he replied, looking at me with puppy eyes. I sighed, shaking my head.
" Fine,I forgive you" I said ,as he squealed like a girl , pulling me into a hug.
" If..." I continued as he sighed , knowing about my ridiculous request.
" If?" " If you make a Lilo mug" I requested smiling.
"Done" he said, pulling me into a kiss.....which I dodged, running out of the kitchen to the backyard, laughing. Seokjin,hot on my trail, desperate for a kiss.