Evergreen✿ ( Jeon Jungkook/ JK)

Jungkook
     Tears welled up in my eyes as I read the hate comments. I don't know I do this to myself even. I jumped a bit hearing the front door slam shut. She was home. I forcefully dragged my numb body down the stairs and the sight Infront of me was disgusting. My wife sprawled across the couch, love bites visible on her neck,her body reeking of alcohol. " Kookie" her high pitched voice shrieked when she spotted me. She drunkenly traipsed towards me, throwing her arms around my neck.
"Why is your face puffy?" She wondered,her hands now ony cheek.
" You've been reading does hate comments" she nodded, answering her own question.
"Where have you been?" I asked my most dreaded question,scared of the reply.
" I went out with my girls last night,I told you" she uttered simply. I felt my hear break as I stared at her neck where the love bites resided.
    'Leave her',' she doesn't deserve you'. The  voices of my friends creeping into my brain was driving me insane. Yes I know. She cheats on me at any given moment,she body shames me when she felt like it but yet she was the only one that understood me,stood by me when there was no one. I love her too much to let her go. I will continue to the endure the breaking of my heart, hating of myself,if that means that I could stay with her.