Amorous✿( Kim namjoon/RM)

Y/n
     I let out an exhausted breathe, namjoon doing the same as he got off my body. Silence engulfed us as we stared at the ceiling together,the atmosphere tense.
" I should leave." namjoon broke the silence, already on his feet, walking towards the bathroom. The sound of the shower being turned on filled the room including silent hums from namjoon.
   This was our ritual. Namjoon coming over, we have sex and he leaves. No feelings, nothing. Just plain pleasure. The sound of the door clicking open pulled me out of my thoughts.
" I think we should end this" I started.
" What?" He questioned, pulling on his dress pants.
" You heard me. I want to end this." I replied, feeling a bit light-headed.
"Why? Did I do something wrong?" He wondered,concern framing his face.
" No,it is not that. It's just...." I hesitated, nervously playing with my fingers.
" We shouldn't" he replied, understanding my unsaid words.
" I know, I'm sorry. I had no idea when it happened but I think we should end this before it gets worse."I inquired.
" No"
"What?"
" I'm not ending this just because of your feelings. It was strictly stated when we started this that no feelings. We agreed upon this together,you didn't have a problem with it." He uttered,his voice raising.
"Well that is none of my problem namjoon. I want to this end this and it'll end." I argued.
"You sound pathetic. We have and will not ever be in a relationship. Our relationship is simply platonic friends with benefits. Your feelings are not important in this matter,we agreed not to end for an unimportant reason!!" He yelled,veins popping up on his forehead.
" My feelings are important. I know I'm at fault for breaking the rule but that doesn't mean I should be blamed!!" I yelled back, frustrated.
" You mean to tell me you haven't had a single feeling for me. That I am not worth your feelings and only there for your pleasure." I continued, voice down.
" Exactly Y/n. You are only there for my pleasure and I'm only there for yours, nothing more, nothing less. Whatever we have between us is nothing but amorous. Get that into your head" he gritted through his teeth, angrily walking out the door, making sure to slam the door on the way out.

_________________+++________________
This is a bit rushed. I apologize for any mistakes, this hasn't been edited.•⁠‿⁠•
                  -Wakeelah