Stood up✿( Jeon Jungkook/JK)

Y/n
I stared at my phone screen hoping for a notification to pop up. Anything,even a cancellation message. Something at least. Nothing. I've been here for the past two hours. Jaeguk stood me up again. This was the fifth time this week. I felt humiliated once again. I sat at the empty booth,a half empty or half full iced cappuccino Infront of me. I stared my phone one last time with a little hope but still nothing.
I looked ahead and saw a man around my age coming towards me.
" I'm sorry I'm late" he uttered loudly as I stared at him confusingly but he only shot me a smile,his bunny teeth on full display. "Just play along" he whispered as I nodded hesitantly. I had no idea who this guy was.
" It's fine, at least you made it" I faked smile at him. We then began talking about random things and I had to admit he was a nice person to talk to. We had a lot of things in common too and he was quite handsome.
I heard the café door bell make a ding sound and Jaeguk walked in,more like stormed in." What is going on here?" He questioned the guy who I don't even know his name.
" Don't even Jaeguk. I waited for you here for good two hours and you couldn't text or call. This is the fifth time this week and you've not apologized for the others. You promised to be here on time today and I thought you would but I was wrong as usual. I have had enough of your bullshit Jaeguk. We are done!" I shouted at the top of my lungs gaining the attention of everyone in the café but I didn't care. I wanted Jaeguk to feel humiliated and I was succeding. "
After every thing I've done for you,you ungrateful bit-"
" You've done nothing for me Jaeguk. I was the one doing stuffs for you. I gave me heart and time to you but you threw it all away. I do not ever want to see your face again"
I stormed out of the shop, dragging that guy with me. I stopped at some random alley to calm myself down.
" You were badass back there" guy said as I held my chest he scared the heck out of me. I've forgotten he was there. I looked down and saw I was holding his hand and dropped it immediately.
" Sorry" I mumbled.
" Don't be" he smiled again.
" I'm Jungkook,jean Jungkook" he brought his hand out introducing himself.
" Y/n L/n" I took his hand in his. I had a great feeling we are going to be great friends.

His hands are really soft.