Art ✿( Taehyung Kim/V)

Y/n
  I stood in awe at the sight of the photographed sunset, displayed in the gallery. A new gallery opened a few weeks ago and it had been the talk of the town ever since. I decided check it out today,to see what the hype was about and I was not disappointed. They gallery mainly consisted of photograph that were very beautiful. I strolled through the gallery,each picture prettier than the other.
I felt a presence beside and when I turned,I was met with the most gorgeous man I had ever seen. He had his hands in his pocket, staring at the photograph I was staring at. I decided to strike a conversation to avoid awkwardness.
" Wonderful isn't it?" I began, risking the chance of being ignored . Fortunately,he looked at me nodding, agreeing with my statement. I smiled and continued talking. Art was my favorite topic to talk about and if given a chance to,there is no stopping me. I spoke more while I gave me more inaudible than audible replies but I didn't mind.
" I think what the artist was trying to portray is the beauty of a woman" I uttered, staring at the image of a  pretty woman, who stared at me fiercely.
" Well not really" he spoke finally.
" It portrays more than beauty. It showcases the independence of a woman. A feminist, who's main idea is that she's going to be okay without a man." He continued, passionately speaking about the art. He was way into art that I was. How was he able to know all that through one picture. I nodded, agreeing with his point. He was quite right.
" Pardon my manners,I haven't even introduced myself yet. I'm Y/n, Min Y/n" I stated, smiling a bit. He smiled back for the first time today before Introducing himself.
" Nice to meet you Min Y/n. I'm Taehyung,Kim Taehyung " My jaw dropped. I have been speaking to the artist and owner of the gallery I was standing in for hours without even knowing.
" You seem quite passionate about art." He said, looking down at me. I was in heels. "Yeah, I am an artist myself. Well an upcoming artist. I'm still in art school" I replied.
" Can I see some of your work?" he asked politely. I showed him my sketching, proud of my work.
" Not bad for an upcoming artist. But for your age,I presume,you should be  above, sketching ?" he wondered,passing my drawing book back to me.
" Ofcourse, I'm above sketching,this is my personal work" I stated,a bit offended.
" And you don't even know how old I am" I spoke,replying to his words.
" You can't be older than me, I'm sure. I'm 23" he stated, proud of his age.
" Ah, I'm older. I'm 24" I said, mockingly. "And yet I have a world class gallery and you don't " he said, cockily.
" I am working on it" I almost yelled,annoyed. This dude was getting on my last nerves.
" You know what,why don't you come by next week. I will show you what real art is like" he said, challengingly. I agreed, stomping out the gallery. Rude.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The day Kim Taehyung asked me to come by his gallery came and I was ready to show off a piece I've been working on. I walked into the empty gallery, looking around. I caught a glimpse of someone's back and headed towards the person. Taehyung whisked around at the sound of footsteps. His face contoured into a smug look with a smirk. Jerk.
" I thought you wouldn't come." he said, leading me to God knows where.  I scoffed as a reply, following his lead. We stopped Infront of a piece that was covered with a tarp. He faced me, the stupid smug look still on his face.
" I give to you, my latest masterpiece" he introduced, tearing off the taro and I felt a breath get stuck in my throat. His masterpiece was me. My face was sketched with every single detail intact. Even the mole that could barely be seen was there. I turned to him shocked. The proud look still on his face.
" Why did you draw me?" I questioned, confused.
" Just felt like it" he replied shrugged. What did he mean he felt like it?. " That is very creepy" I uttered, looking at the sketch. " Why is that?" he asked.
" You have a huge sketch of me in your gallery. It is giving obsession vibes" I stated, smiling as his grew wide for a second before covering it with that same smug look. He looks stupid.
" Maybe I am obsessed?" he replied, moving closer to me. I backed away till my back hit the wall. He stood very close to me, observing my face. After what felt like eternity,he moved back, clearing his throat and throwing a smirk my way. By now my face was as red as a beetroot. I wasn't used to handsome men shoving their face Infront of mine. I watched as he brought a pencil, putting down the sketch of my face and adding more details. The mole on my nose which he hadn't noticed before was placed. He smiled looking at the sketch. " Beautiful" he said just above a whisper.
" I bet I could draw a sketch of your face too" I stated, jealous of his artistic skills.
" Really?" He asked. I nodded as a reply, folding my arms at his tone.
   It was my turn to moved towards him now. I moved as close as I could get , examining his face but he didn't budge. He just stood there,hands in his pockets, looking down at me. I nodded,more to myself, taking notes of his features as I walked out the gallery, oblivious to the blushing mess of a man behind me.