Flowers✿( Min Yoongi/suga)

Y/n
I smiled cheekily, moving the roses away from my nose. I loved roses,well after lilies, lavender but you get it. The bell made a 'ding' when it collided with the entrance door. I jumped to my feet, putting back the roses into their vases and headed behind the counter. I saw a young man walk in. He was dressed in all black and his back was turned to me. I left the back of the counter and to the side of the customer. He seemed to be immersed in the daffodils. I tapped his shoulders and he snapped out of his trance and when he turned to look at me,I choked on air. He looked straight out of a book. His deep brown eyes stared into mine,his pale skin, perfect and white,his face was a whole level of handsome.
I stopped checking the handsome stranger out when he waved his hand to get my attention. I snapped out it, smiling awkwardly.
" Welcome sir,what would you like today" I started, clearing the air by pointing of the variety of flowers available in the shop. He smiled back, pointing at a bunch of dandelions.
" Great choice" I beamed, going over to the pick the flowers. I motioned him over to the counter as I wrapped it up , giving it to him. Only now did I notice,he hadn't said a thing since he got here.
" You're a little quiet" I said, starting a conversation. I looked up shocked at my attempt.
" Uhh.. Yeah" he replied awkwardly but I just smiled.
"So,is this for the lady?" I smiled smugly, wiggling my eyebrows. I watched as his face turned as red as a beetroot,as he tried to hide it with the hood of his black hoodie.
" No,it-it's for my mother" he mumbled looking down.
" Today's her death anniversary" he continued, his mood flattered.
" I'm sorry,u shouldn't have-"
" it's fine,you didn't know" he smiled, soothing my guilt a bit. It was silent for a while,before I decided to break it.
" So ,here you go" I said , giving him the wrapped up flowers.
" Here,you can keep the change" he said, placing a few dollar bills on the table. I shook my head, pushing it back towards him.
" It's on the house"
" Oh,no I couldn't possibly accept that" he rejected, pushing the dollar bills back to me. The little argument went in for about a while but I won,as usual. I was a bit of a stubborn brat.
Long story short,The handsome
stranger,who I learnt his name is Yoongi ( a cutie) left the flower shop with a bunch of dandelions while I left the flower shop later at in the day, a giddy feeling and a new phone number in hand.