Height difference✿ ( Park Jimin/Jimin)

Jimin
I looked down at her. I was always looking down at her. She's so cute and tiny that I wanted to squish her. I was of average height but always around really tall guys making me look short.
I smiled as she looked at me weirdly. My y/n.
" Why the heck are you laughing?" She asked eyeing me weirdly as she looked up at me. I always tease her about her height but she so adorable that I just can't resist. "You look creepy" she stated. I just smiled at her statement.
We were currently sitting in BTS's dorm. We were all going out for dinner and the boys decided to invited y/n. Now here we are, sitting on the couch, I was taller than her even while sitting.
" If you think you have achieved in life by being an inch taller than me then you're mistaken" she uttered looking at the tv. I bursted out laughing at her statement.
" I have indeed achieved in life the moment the moment I met you" I flirted as she blushed, looking the other way, avoiding my gaze.
Cute.
The boys ,y/n and I all went on our way
" So where are we going?" Y/n asked.
" You pick, cutie" V said as he winked obviously flirting with her.
I threw him a death glare and pulled y/n closer as the boys laughed at my jealous reaction.

-------------------------+++-------------------------
This is so damn short. Sorry about that:-)
- Wakeelah