Deep hatred✿(Kim Taehyung/V)

Y/n
   He walked into the class,voice as loud as a megaphone, booming as he walked into the empty classroom. Only a few students including me were in the class when he walked in. Kim Taehyung,a name all the girls swoon over but to me , it was utterly disgusting.
  Taehyung is your typical high school 'ladies man'. He's known as the popular due is disturbingly handsome face,his dad being one of the richest business men in south Korea and him ,the heir. He was also a playboy as expected. Every single day,a girl or two at least must be found sobbing her eyes out after being one of his night experiment and dumped the next day. I felt sorry for them at the start but know I realize they all are just dumb.
  I was never noticed in school. I was a nerd as they call it but to me, I was just smart. I wore prescription glasses,had bangs and a high schooler's nightmare,braces. I looked like those nerds that came out straight out the screen.
  Taehyung was my academic rival and I hated his guts. Not only was the most popular guy in school,he was also one of best student and also the student council's president. He knew I hated so he took every opportunity possible to annoy the heck out of me .
Biology just ended and it was time fot school to end. I stood Infront of my locker, opening to keep and take some books, when I saw Taehyung slamming another one of his cheap one night stand onto the locker right next to me. I watched Taehyung kissed whilst looking at me. I sighed closing my locker.
" Could you take your make out shesh somewhere else?" I asked aloud, gaining their attention.
" Are we disturbing you, glasses?" Taehyung asked with a stupid smug look on his face. Somehow he thinks I have a thing for him, which I do not.
" Yeah,a lot" I replied glaring into his soul as he kissed his probably 200th make out today on her cheek,the chick blushing furiously as she literally crawled away. He turned to me the moment she left,the smug look still on his face. He looked stupid.
" I could sense jealousy in your tone there, pumpkin" he spoke , moving close to me as I backed away.
" First of all eww,do not call that again. Second of all, I'm not jealous,you are just an attention seeker" I sassed as he stared at me a bit serious now.
" And why will I  want to seek your attention,glasses? I would rather die than to be caught near you" he uttered trying to hurt my feelings but failed miserably.
" You could have picked anywhere in this entire school to have your private kissing booth but you always choose to do it wherever I am and I must say , judging from the way you kiss those girls, you're a horrible kisser"  I continued as I sensed my words were getting to him.
" Oh , really" he stated , chuckling. " Do you want to test that theory or..." He leaned, pouting his lips as I gave him a tight slap. I heard gasps and saw other students with wide eyes, staring at the event happening right Infront of them.
I just slapped their 'Kingka' and now I'm in big soup. I heard snarls from his fan girls near us as they cursed at me and called me names. I felt overwhelmed at the attention and felt a panic attack coming in. I picked up my bag and tried to run to find somewhere to calm myself down but was yanked back by my bag. I turned and saw Tzuyu. The most popular girl and school and Taehyung's favorite fling. I looked around and I saw Taehyung smirking at me as Tzuyu and her crew hit me till I could barely walk. I sat there for about thirty minutes before gathering all my strength and went home. By then,the crowd had dispersed and gone to their various homes.
I got home and took a shower. I lived alone since my parents were always out of town because of work. They were also Taehyung's father business partners but he nothing about that. I groaned in pain when my phone rang the moment I laid down to take a quick nap. I looked at the caller Id and it was my mother. Tomorrow was my birthday and it was turn to carry on with the family tradition. It was made by my father's ancestors to pass it down to their descendants and I unfortunately had to be one.  I sighed at thought of how my life was going to change tomorrow. I was going to be engaged to someone I've never met and spend the rest of my life with them. Just like my parents. I tossed and turned in bed for hours before falling asleep a few hours before my alarm rang.
  I slammed my palm on the blaring alarm, groaning out of pain and stress but got up anyway. It was my birthday after all. I spent the whole day  in a spa, most especially to get a massage. I was only 18 but my back was stiff as heck.
After my little self-care day, I went home to get ready to go my parents house. They got back today to introduce me to my future husband. I was in no support of this but it's the family tradition so I had no choice. I took my time to get ready because first impression matters and also, it's my birthday!. A big smile was plastered on my face as I got close to my parents house. I was really close with my parents but we barely spend time due to school and work and I was more than excited to catch up with them.
  I walked into the home and was given a warm welcome, present and was showered with hugs,kisses and prayers and some emotional moments. After that was done,we all took our seats at the dining table, waiting for my future husband who happened to be 45 minutes late. I looked at the time again while eating then at the door but still no sign of this dude.
" Relax, sweetheart. He'll be here soon. You seem eager to meet him?" my mother teased, nudging my father as they both laughed at me. I wasn't eager,I was nervous and wanted to him and get things over with.
Like her read my mind,the doorbell rang and a maid went to open the door. I was sitting with my back facing the wall, so I sat till he was Infront of me.  My heart jumped out of my chest and we both stared at each other jaw dropped. Right Infront of me was Kim Taehyung, who's my supposed husband. 
" Seems like you guys know each other, so we'll skip the introduction" my mother giggled.
"You guys are a perfect fit" my dad added smiling at us both as we discreetly threw death glares at each other.

I was thinking of making this into a whole book. Tell me what you guys think in the comment section. And also THANK YOU FOR 125 READS,YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST. PLEASE VOTE FOR MY STORIES,IT WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED 😩🤭🤭🤭.-A/N