Announcement

Hello, my lovely readers.

After some intense plot planning and structuring, I am pleased to announce that the end of Fire and Ice is nigh. This also comes with some news, whether good or bad, it depends on you.

It's no secret that I have been having issues with websites plagiarising my work. People who read my work elsewhere often come to me pointing out the perpetrators. This has caused me to make the following decisions:

1. I have opened a Patreon account where I will post new chapters a week before posting them here.

2. Book 2 of Fire and Ice ('Blood and Crowns') and all my subsequent work will be posted almost exclusively on my Patreon. I will only post snippets here to give you an idea of what happens.

I would love to continue posting freely on Wattpad, but the situation of my life's work being taken and posted in different places without my permission has both angered and perplexed me. I love writing, and I love telling stories to the wider world, but I cannot allow myself to be subject to this for much longer.

Because I have many patient, loyal readers, I will finish updating all the chapters of 'Fire and Ice' here before I move the majority of my efforts to Patreon, where I feel I will be safe to create with a minimal threat of theft.

Life has often gotten in the way, but my dream is to have a life full of writing without the obligations of education, work and generally trying to survive on my own. For anyone who might believe in me, this is a great way to support my writing and help me worry a bit less about some things going on in my life.

Thank you so much for going on this journey with me. I love and appreciate you all, and always love reading comments from you, be it here on Wattpad or over on Patreon.

Chapter 75 is already up there if you are up for it. Here is the link: patreon.com/LalaLand464

Nikki out.