Forced To Love... Chapter One

Ye fleeting charms of earth
Farewell, your springs of joy are dry...
My soul now seeks another home
A brighter world on high..

I'm a long time traveling here below
I'm a long time traveling away from home...
I'm a long time traveling here below
To lay this body down..

Farewell kind friends whose tender care
Has long engaged my love...
Your fond embrace I now exchange
For better friends above..

I'm a long time travelling here below
I'm a long time travelling away from home...
I'm a long time travelling here below
To lay this body down..

I'm a long time travelling here below
To lay this body down...

     ---------------------------------------------------

Your mothers humming rang through your head, as you lay wide awake in bed. 
You were born as the princess of heaven, with six beautiful angelic wings aligning your back, and a halo that had intricate designs along it's rim, sat neatly just above your head.
Your snow white hair covering parts of your sheets and the outside of your mattress.

You couldn't see anything though. Not that your room was much too dark, nor was your face covered in a fluffy blanket of comfy pillow, rather that you were just simply blind. 
you weren't born blind however, though you do not remember the exact cause for your loss of sight. Your mother used to tell you stories about how the sun was setting that night, or how a particularly pretty flower looked and how it reminded her of you. But when she explained how the night sky looked that night, with how all the pretty stars and far away planets looked,  the thought of never being able to see them with your own two eyes saddened your heart.

You decided to get up out of bed and make your way over to your room's balcony. You realized, by feeling the warmth on your skin slowly becoming more as the sun rose, that you had awoken much later than you had previously anticipated, though you didn't hear any other noises being made other than the ones that were coming from you as you were navigating  through your room just a few minutes ago. You let a heavy breath out of your lungs, air escaping your mouth that you didn't even realize you were holding in. Your head tilted down as memories came flooding back and you could feel a small tear falling down on your cheek. You wipe it off with your sleeve and you rest your hands on the guard rail. 

Knock Knock

Behind you, you could hear a rhythmic knock coming from the other side of the bedroom door, and the screeching of hinges when someone opened it.
"Good morning Estelle, I see you're up early this morning." Your fathers voice was heard from inside the room as he walked up behind you and joined you on the balcony. You could sense his mood wasn't exactly the best right now, but it also wasn't exactly the worst. He gazed out to the bustling city of heaven below, as he took in a deep breath and exhaled. He turned his body to look at you. "Estelle, I think there's something I need to talk with you about.." He had finally said after a few short moments of silence. "Yes?" You replied in an almost hushed tone. 
"You know how much I want to retire, and with your loss of sight and all, I think it would be beneficial for you to marry another lord." He stated. Your eyes widened, you didn't want to marry anyone. Nor, did you want to rule Heaven in the first place! You turned to him, anger and other mixed emotions swelled up inside you. "But dad! I don't even want to rule Heaven! I-"
"But nothing. Besides, if you marry this man you wont have to worry about all that." Your father said, cutting you off mid-sentence. "Wait, you already have someone picked out?!" you asked him in utter shock, and mild discus laced your voice. You could hear your father sigh once again as he thought about what to say next, obviously choosing his words much more carefully now, making sure he didn't let anything else slip. "Yes, his name is Mr. Lio. He's a very polite young man, same age as you. We're having him over for supper this evening, so I need you on your best behavior. Do you understand me?" He stated. You had no other option but to agree. He wouldn't listen to you if you said no. "Yes father..." You said quietly. After a few short moments, you could hear your fathers footsteps walking back towards the door, with it's hinges screeching one last time as it closed behind your father. 

Swelling with anger and sadness, you slowly crouched down to the floor as you started to cry, your hands still clutched the railing. You felt so helpless, like you had absolutely no control over your own life anymore. 
Ever since your mother had passed away due to cancer, your father has been very controlling over anything and everything that you did. You had no free will anymore.
Now you have to deal with some random Lord, and you had to marry him?? You felt as though your life is falling apart at a rapid pace.
"Oh mom... what do I do? I can't just go into town, they'd find me too easily... and I can't lock myself in my room, i'd have to come out eventual. And it's definitely not like I can just run away.
Wait... run away... that's it! I'll try to run away. All I need to do is get through tonight, wait till fathers asleep and then i'm golden!" You stated to yourself. You felt determined to go through with your plan, and you had nothing in your way to stop you. 

Or so you thought...

Author-

Heyyy guy's. Sorry that this chapter was so short. I promise to try my best to make the chapters to come longer. But I can only do so much with school and everything. But I really hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! More will be coming hopefully soon. Lots of emotional roller-coasters, action and fun shit like that :3

Stay Tuned~