Hello Old Friend.. Chapter Ten

After a few hours, you could hear a knock coming from your front door. You walked up and quickly made sure your outfit was on correctly. You opened the door, and while his smile stayed, his eyes widened and his cheeks flushed pink.

(Alastor's POV)

Once she had opened the door, I could feel my heart stop beating and my cheeks start to warm up. My breath hitched in my throat as I tried to speak to her without sounding so out of sorts.
"Darling! You look absolutely stunning, that dress really suites you!" Her smile widened and I could see her moving ever so slightly from left to right.

"Thank you. You look quite nice yourself." She said to me as she stepped out of her home and closed the door behind her. But before it had completely shut I could see a piece of yellow paper on a desk near the door that had bold letters that read out; "EVICTION NOT-" Shaking my head slightly, I held out my hand to her. "Shall we be on our way then?" I asked. She just gave a simple nod and put her hand gently on mine. I lead her to my car and held the door open for her, like the gentlemen I was. Once she was sat inside, I shut her door and walked over to the other side and entered the vehicle. 

(Y/n's POV)

As we drove to the party, every now and then i'd notice him take glances at me. I just kept looking out of the window as he drove and patiently awaited our arrival.

About an hour later, we pulled into a large driveway that looked more like a big parking lot. And in front was the mansion.

 And in front was the mansion

"Wow.." I said in shock. It was the biggest house I've ever seen in my entire life! Alastor just chuckled at your reaction. "Let's go darling." He said in a very enthusiastic tone. Once you stepped inside the two (very large) doors, your jaw dropped in awe. It looked so much bigger on the inside. Everything around you that wasn't furniture, or decoration was made completely out of what seemed to be marble. The floors all had very expensive looking red rugs that, in all honesty, you were kind of scared to step on in case you ruined it with your shoe's. The more you looked around, the more you spotted very famous paintings and sculptures. After Alastor had given what you thought was probably some sort of butler a card, he offered you his left arm, and you took it. The both of you walked into a ballroom, where you could now see many people in beautiful dresses and suites, all looking equally as expensive. You both walked to one side of the room, and once settled, it looked like Alastor was looking for somebody as he scanned the room as much as he could. Without him or you noticing, a tall man had walked up to the both of you and tapped Alastor on the shoulder. He calmly turned around and chuckled. "Jacob! Didn't think you'd be here." He said with an underlying tone of annoyance. 
"I could say the same thing!" He laughed. As they continued talking, the realization hit you.
'Wait... That voice sounds way too familiar. Who is he?' You thought to yourself. 
"Alastor, who's this lovely lady? I thought you'd be the type to have some proper manners." Jacob said in a sarcastic tone. I turned my head to face him and he froze in shock. He started laughing a little when he fully realized who he was looking at. "Holy shit! I never thought i'd see you again ya little freak!" He exclaimed, as shock was still plastered on his face. 
'No. Fucking. Way! That's Jacob...' I thought as the sudden shock started to sink in. 'Wait..' "Wait.. If that's... A-..Al?!"

"Hello, old friend..." He said in a solemn tone of voice. 

Author-

sorry this was a short chapter guys. It's like 12:25 am rn so like I'm tired :3
I will try to make the next chapter longer though so don't worry.