A Bloody Addiction Chapter Eleven

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner Y/n. I didn't know how you would react, I didn't know if you'd forgive me..." He said as I stepped back."I-" He was cut off when a smaller, richer looking woman stepped towards the three of them. "Alastor!" She said "I thought I saw you over here, how have you been?" The woman asked. Alastor looked at the smaller lady, and showed his perfect teeth in his smile. "Mimzie! It's wonderful to see you. I've been quite fine, I actually brought an old friend with me. Her name is Y/n." He introduced you to Mimzie. Leaving Jacob out. Jacob scoffed and made his way else where. Mimzie walked up to you and shook your hand, and looked back at Alastor, her smile just as wide as his. She looked back at you, and put her hands on her hips as she spoke. "Do ya sing kid?" She asked.
"I suppose so.. why?" I responded with a raised eyebrow.
"Come with me." She said as she lead me away from Alastor. So much was happening, and it was happening so fast. The woman lead you to the stage and both of you went behind the stage curtain. "Do you know the song, "Your heart is as black as night?" " She asked you. You nodded in response. "Perfect!" She exclaimed  as she pushed you towards the mic, and the music started to play;

You took a deep breath in, and began to sing.

"Your eyes may be whole
But the story I'm told
Is that your heart is as black as night
Your lips may be sweet
Such that I can't compete"

As you sang, you noticed that everyone had stopped what they were doing as they listened to you sing. You've never been at the center of this much attention before, and in all honesty you were starting to feel quite anxious. However you closed your eyes, and focused on the beat and kept singing.

"But your heart is as black as night
I don't know why you came along
At such a perfect time
But if I let you hang around
I'm bound to lose my mind
'Cause your hands may be strong
But the feeling's all wrong
Your heart is as black a night

Your heart is as black"

As the song was coming to a close, you opened your eyes, only to notice that Alastor was walking out into what you could only make out to be a garden, Jacob following close behind.

"Oh, your heart is as black as night
Ah-ah ooo"

As the song ended, the entire room erupted with applause and whistles. You walked off the stage and quickly made your way in the same direction that both men went in.
Once outside, you could hear a few silent mumbles coming from behind a large bush, located right in front of you. You walked towards it and reached your hand out to part the bush to reveal what was happening behind it.

(Alastor's POV)

I looked at Jacob with minor panic showing in my eyes. I motioned for him to stay put, and when he nodded, I rushed to the other side, got up and brushed myself off, and acted like nothing had happened. "Darling! I could hear your singing from all the way out here, it's quite beautiful, did you know that?" I said as I calmly walked up to her. Just before she could fully part the bush, her head turned in my direction and she walked over to me. "Alastor, there you are! Where's Jacob?" She asked. "I'm afraid he wasn't feeling so well, darling." I responded with a clenched jaw. "How about you go back inside, and i'll meet you at the doors so we can leave." I said to her, as I put my left palm on her back and gently turned her around. "We're leaving already?" She questioned. "I'm afraid so dear." I told her. She just gave me a gentle smile and walked off.
Once she was far enough away, I rushed back to the bush, and grabbed the bloodied knife off of the grassy floor, and finished what I had started.

His body lay there covered in blood and lifeless.
"I wont let you hurt her ever, again." I said to his corpse, a large smile forming on my lips. I dragged his body into the pre-made grave, located near the shed where MImzie said it would be. Once there I looked at it and noticed that it was surprisingly deep. "I have to give it to her, she always put her full effort in when I ask her for help." I said to myself. Before I had the chance to throw his body in, I noticed a small note on the other side of the hole. I picked it up, my bloodied fingers staining the sheet. I folded it open and read the contents. 

"Al, just throw him in there and i'll do the rest. I kept a ladder out there in the back that leads to an open window to my room's bathroom. Clean yourself up. There should be an extra pair of clothes too.
-Mimzie-"

"I better thank her before I leave tonight then I suppose." I said with a chuckle, as I threw Jacob's lifeless body in the grave, along with the note that landed neatly on top of his back. I brushed the dirt off my pants and looked around for that ladder. Once I had found it I calmly walked towards it as if nothing had happened, and climbed up. Entering the bathroom, the first thing I noticed was a chair with neatly folded clothes.

(Y/n's POV)

I stood by the front entrance where Alastor had told me to wait at. I tapped my shoe against the floor in a rhythmic pattern as I stood there. I was about to go and look for him when he suddenly rounded the corner, with his big white smile plastered on his face and I jumped a bit. With a chuckle he lightly placed his right hand on my back and guided me outside to his car.
"I do hope you enjoyed yourself my dear." He said once the both of you were seated inside the vehicle. "Yes, I did." You replied simply with a small smile. He nodded in response.
"I'm glad to hear it darling." He finished as he started driving you back to your house. 

(Mimzie's POV)

Once I was able to get a moment to myself, I noticed that Alastor left with that little friend of his. I'm not too fond of her in all honesty, I don't think she had any business being here in the first place. Anyways, I had better get to work on that small grave in the back. Though I haven't the slightest clue as to who it could be this time. 
I walk into the garden, making sure no one was following me. Once there I looked down to be surprised to see Jacob's lifeless body in the hole. I shrugged and poured my white wine onto the card so it would decompose faster just in case someone finds it later on.

Author-

heyyyyyyy guys.

sorry that i kept switching between the characters :/
I'm also sorry that i'm sort of rushing through everything rn. but i'm finding that writing more than ten pages/chapters is a lot harder than i had previously anticipated it to be lmao. Another reason for me rushing through everything is that my friend really wants to be in it soooo yeah. IM LOOKING AT YOU!!!! (F) you know who you are. 

lol anyways as always, 
Stay tuned~ 
for the next chapter :3