•Thirty-Six•

A/N backstreets back, alright 😻  writers block, GONE!

-Milo, xoxo
______________________________

Oh no. Teresa.

Newt looks at her, seeing the disgusted expression on her face. He can smell jealousy and anger all over her. She just sits there, glaring at him. Not sure what to do or what to say, Newt just looks back at his binder, trying to figure out everything he missed while he was gone.

"Seriously?!" She growls out.

Newt flinches before looking back at her.

"What?" He asks cluelessly.

Teresa rolls her eyes at him and slams her bag on the table, but nobody seems to mind. "You, you, and Thomas. Really?!" She angrily zips open her backpack and takes out her things, putting them on her desk.

"I don't see how that concerns you," Newt says while looking away again. He really does not want to talk about his relationship with Thomas at school. He already has enough trouble being himself.

"How?! How does it not concern me? You're apart of the pack, I basically have to listen to everything you say now too!" Teresa's voice grows louder, catching some eyes. She doesn't care that she told Newt she has to obey every command, she doesn't believe he has it in him to behave like an alpha; only a brat.

Newt thinks for a second, "is that how it works?" He asks confidently, realizing now that he really does hold more power than he thinks. That would be why Minho ducked his head, he's the alphas mate, he should be shown way more respect now.

Teresa's ears go back, regretting her word choice.

"Yes, but that doesn't matter! How did this even happen? What do you have that I don't?!" She gestures towards herself. Her ego radiating through the room, much like her overpowering perfume.

Newt looks at her, insulted.

"I wasn't begging on my knees and using artificial scents to catch his attention," he hisses out at her, tired of her always belittling him and making it sound like she's the better mate option. Even though he was begging on his knees.

Teresa goes quiet and blushes in embarrassment. She looks away from Newt in utter shock. Never in a million years, did she believe Newt would ever throw shade like that.

She growls to herself and aggressively flips her notebook open, allowing it to make a loud thudding sound.

"It should've been me," she says under her breath, but Newt hears her clear as day.

Jealousy wells up in Newt's chest. He did not give Thomas a chance just to hear Little Miss Pick Me complain that Thomas fucked him instead of her. Where does Teresa get off by telling Newt he doesn't deserve Thomas?

"Would you shut up already?! You've been apart of his pack for bloody years Teresa, he never wanted you then and he certainly doesn't want you now. I can't help it if your alpha rather fuck me than you, now be quiet before I tell him all about our conversation," Newt threatens. He can't help but imply the fact that him and Thomas had sex, even if it was only one time. Newt just wants to make her jealous, he wants to make her feel bad.

He watches her face drop and her bottom lip quiver sadly. Newt knows he should feel selfish and guilty for saying such things, but she deserves it. He doesn't want to ever hear Teresa talk about his mate like that.

This time, there's no snarky comeback. The room is silent as other pack members and separate packs stare at the two, hearing everything they were saying to each other.