The 2024 Summer Glow Up Challenge

I'm back!!!

I'm back!!!

Welcome back my lovelies, I'm so so happy to be back. I know I haven't uploaded in a terribly long time, good news is that I have my degree (Finally, yay). I come back with new, improved knowledge, and a huge motivation to get back into the best shape both physically and mentally. 

I'll admit it, these past months have been tought. I have been stuck on a rut, focusing on my academic career but demanding so much of myself that I have let myself go. I look back longingly at pictures when I was happy and healthy over and over, and instead of making me sad, it makes me even more excited to start my journey back to myself. 

Although these months haven't been the best for my physical health, i recon they have made me wiser. I have been more careful with the content i consume, and i have been expanding my knowledge on many different topics. I have been careful to educate myself on topics such as nutrition, fitness and self care from the most healthy, reliable sources, and i feel prepared to achieve the glow up i know i deserve. Therefore i feel as ready as ever to share what I have learnt with all of you. 

I came back to this story thinking I'd write just another chapter. However, I feel as though sharing  only the steps i will take on my journey towards my glow up is simply not enough. I have decided that these next months, i will work towards my goal as if it were a challenge. And because i am one of those girls that lacks self-discipline and willpower, i am challenging myself to complete this transformation. And because I love you all (and because doing this with all of you is so much more fun) I thought... Why not make it a formal challenge?

Alas, this is the beginning of the 2024 summer glow up challenge, a challenge where we will all achieve our best selves before summer (june-ish? Haven't decided yet). I  will update different chapters where I explain all the things I will be doing to achieve the glow-up: 

- Self care routines

- Fitness/nutrition tips

- Mental health

And of course, lots of fun hacks and diy's that will make us the coolest summer it-girls. 

These months will be months of self-improvement, of self-doscovery, of taking care of ourselves like no one has before because we deserve to be kind to our body and mind. At the end of the journey, we will be more wholesme versions of ourselves, full of confidence, and with the strength to eat up any obstacle in our way. 

So without further ado, let the healing begin!!!!!