Slaying

- Baby girl, if you're dealing with some shit, just brush it off and continue slaying like you always do -

TUMBLR poem

......................................................................................

Everyone has got a slaying queen inside of them. No matter how or who you are, we all have have magic inside of us, and it is a great responsability, just like a super power. Some people use it in a really bad way and, honestly, they diserve to be taken that metaphorical crown away from them.

Being a queen doesnt mean harming others or making anyone else feel bad. WE ALL HAVE FLAWS, even queens.

No one, and i repeat, NO ONE is entitled to point out or laugh at anyones flaws.

Its number one rule in the classy bad bitch rules. Because laughing at ohers makes you ordinary, and queens should be NOTHING but ordinary.

So once you stick to rule number one, the only other thing is taking the right care of yourself.

Beauty is not everything in this world, but honestly, it helps. You dont have to be a great beauty to slay, though. Every one of us has a huge beauty inside of us. Rule number to is to let it flourish and show correctly.

In this guide, you will learn tips to take all that inner beauty and transform into a classy, elegant baddy, with as much self love as love for others.

So baby girl, get up, head high, and go slay life

DISCLAIMER

The content in this guide is partly my experience, and partly threads and how to's from tumblr, insta or internet searches!