How to make new friends

They say the more the merrier ! Making as many friends as possible is key! Get to know people and let people know you. Who knows , maybe one day they'll come in need!

Always remember
No matter how many friends you have , always keep a special place for good/friends that you know will be loyal to you always. If you're not 100% sure you can trust someone don't open up that easily . Being a queen means being social but not trusting everyone.

1. Go to events, parties, groups...and introduce yourself

2. Conversation starters such as: I love your shirt, I'm in love with your hairstyle, I really like your vibe ... Everyone likes to hear nice things and it will make you seem 10x friendlier

3. Hang out with your friend's friends.

4. Join sports or clubs. Look out for groups where you can practice your hobby. I assure you it's easier to make friends when you both love the same activity!

5. Always wear a smile and laugh more. Don't look angry or bored, that will make you less approachable!

6. Talk to classmates during the first days.

7. Offer your help

8. Don't gossip. It's the fastest way to loose friends and gossips have no class.

9. Go out for walks. Even alone , just go for a walk around town and let people see you. Don't lock yourself in your room all day, it's not worth it.

10. Propose some fun plans. "Someone wants to go shopping?" "How about a movie night?" "I'll have a party, invite your friends!" Have some initiative. You want to seem like the fun friend type.

IMPORTANT: don't be friends with people you don't really want to. You don't need others approval to be a queen , no matter if they are cool or popular . Don't push other people into being friends with you bc that only leads to fake friends. Also if you don't agree with what those people do, such as smoking or drinking or drama, STAY AWAY. Make friends only with people who you know you will have a good time w.