Chapter 7: The Arena Of Carnage

We were currently in the Holo training room, getting in a video styled fighting match with, weirdly enough, Shredder at the referee. I don't know whythey guys wanted it programmed liked that, but I was just desperate to get a match in.

Leo was up first as we cheered him on. "Let's see if these upgrades are as good as Fugitoid promised." He got in his battle stance as a hologram of Tiger Claw appeared for him to fight against.

"Fight!"

"Shoryuken!" Leo shouted, making me roll my eyes at the Street Fighter call out as he easily fought against Tiger Claw and won. It was a good match even though it wasn't the real deal.

"Totally wrong game for 'shoryukens', bro." Mikey said to him before he was up next, facing against Rahzar.

"Hey! Maybe later we can play Street Fighter! Then you can yell out all the 'shoryukens' you want." I offered, smirking over at Leo as I nudged his arm.

"Sure. If you're prepared to lose." He retorted playfully, making me roll my eyes.

We watched as Mikey fight against Rahzar, using a strange way to defeat him, but at least it was a win.

"Balloonality. Michelangelo wins."

Raph and smirked at each other as we were the next ones up. But before we could even start our battle, the Holo room was quickly shut off from the outside, making us groan.

"Apologies, everyone. You are needed on the bridge immediately." Fugitoid called out to us.

We all exited the training room and headed out to the main area, walking up beside him as he typed away on his screen.

"What's up, Professor?" I asked.

"We are closing on the Triceraton mothership." He stated.

"Our best entry point is the auxiliary air lock. We'll take the stealth shuttle to sneak aboard." Leo planned out.

"I am certain with 99. 98% certainty that the first piece of the black hole generator is being stored in their main armory. April, Myra, and Casey will remain on the ship with me and monitor your progress." Fugitoid explained.

"Are you kidding? I'm not getting left behind like a chump." Casey complained.

"He has a point, Casey. We're just not as stealthy as the turtles. But I'm getting close." April said with a smirk.

"Ha, jokes on you two. Im on the same level. But I'll remain here in case the guys need saving from us. Again." I smirked over at them.

"Ha ha. Very funny, princess." Raph playfully rolled his eyes.

"Alright, guys. Operation Infiltrate Mothership is a go." Leo said and he and the guys left to get suited up before taking the scout ship out and sneakily made their way to the Mothership that was nearby while we kept track on them.

We watched on the tracking screens as the guys made their way into the ship. "We're at the airlock, Professor." Donnie said over the coms.

"It appears unguarded but remain cautious." Fugitoid warned them.

"Relax, Fugitoid. We're ninjas, bro." Mikey reassured, but he didn't do a good job in doing so.

They snuck their way down the hall, staying out of sight.

"Okay, we're in. Lead the way, Professor."

"Head down that corridor and you'll find the passage that leads directly to the armory."

We kept track as they sneakily made their way down the hall and to the airlock. Until they ran into a problem. Seems like they were spotted. Just as I suspected. And what are the odds that Mozar himself was there?!