Chapter 17: The Insecta Trifecta

I watched with boredom as Casey was up against Donnie in a video game battle, cringing hard at how confident and cocky he was while I was cuddled up next to Raph. Leo was currently training in the dojo so I wanted to give him his free time.

"Ha ha, yeah! Take this! And this! Oh, and how about three of these? Huh! Huh! And the winner is: Casey Jones! Cha-ching!" He cheered.

"Ah, old school games are stupid. I'm more into a modern, fully-immersive 3-D experience." Donnie stated as he tossed down the controller.

"I'll give you a fully-immersive P-D experience. 'P' as in 'pizza', and 'D' as in 'delicious'. Yeah, boy!" Mikey entered the lair, carrying many boxes of pizza and tossed us a few.

"What, this is all we get, Mikey? And you keep the rest?" Raph glared while picking up the one pizza box he was given for him, me, and April to share.

"I mean, it's still pretty impressive how each of you guys can down one whole pizza box." I chuckled, patting over his stomach which he rolled his eyes at.

"No, you're right, brah. I'm being greedy." Mikey pulled out one pizza slice from his many boxes and tossed it over to Raph.

"Remind me to smack you later." He replied, ready to take a bite but I noticed something.

"Uh, Raph? Baby!" I stopped him when I noticed there was a roach on the slice. But to my surprise he simply flipped the bug away.

"You're not freaking out?" Casey asked confused.

"Eh, after you've been to a planet full of bugs, nothing bothers you anymore." He simply replied.

"Even after Mona Lisa betrayed you and Myra, and you were almost eaten by a giant scorpion monster which adds with the fact that Myra was stung by it?" Donnie spoke up.

"Can we drop the Mona Lisa thing already?!Seriously!" Raph yelled, seeming to be a sensitive subject for him.

I gently grabbed his hand and gave him a gentle smile, trying to calm him down.

"Well it's awesome you got over your bug phobia, Raph. That's really hard to do." April praised.

"Alright, ninjas, finish fueling up fast, cause we're heading out on patrol. Shredder's out there somewhere. Who knows what he's cooking up? Robots? Mutants? Maybe something even worse." Leo stated as he exited out the dojo.

"Don't worry, fearless. Whatever it is I'm sure we're up for the task." I reassured him.

He gave me a small smile in return before he spoke in his stern leader voice. "Myra, can I talk to you for a moment?"

I looked at him confused but just shrugged my shoulders before getting up to follow him back to the dojo. He closed the sliding doors shut then approached me.

"So what's up, fearless leader?" I asked, really thinking he had something important to tell me.

But he only gave me a small smirk before leaning in and kissed me passionately. I was taken aback at first but quickly returned the kiss before pulling away. "Seriously? Just that? You had me thinking something was wrong."

"Something was wrong. Your lips weren't on mine.~"

"Smooth, Leonardo. Smooth." I lightly laughed and kissed his cheek before I headed back out to the living room.

The others were all geared up and ready to go, each of us teaming up with someone and taking a vehicle. But, I was suddenly stopped.

"Myra, wait. I have something to show you." Donnie called out to me and urged me inside of the lab.

TMNT Season 4: Sweet Little Sisterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें