Chapter 11: Revenge Of The Triceratons

The Triceratons found us and had invaded our ship with a weird sort of virus as they called it. The ship was almost destroyed when Fugitoid was broken in half and Donnie had to repair him. We managed to destroy the virus but the Triceratons got away with our two black hole fragments. I was beyond angry and livid. But we will take out that dang generator one way or another.
-Myrina.

I sighed and tossed my journal down, laying back down on the couch after I had just helped everyone fix and clean up the ship after the mess that the virus caused. I was exhausted and sore from the ship being blasted at and thrashed around like crazy.

I grabbed hold of my Aeon crystal, taking in deep breaths as I felt the crystal help stabilize my breathing. My mind cleared into a white haze before I was brought out from my empty thoughts when I felt lips being firmly pressed against mine. I opened my eyes and looked up to see Raph's glowing emerald orbs staring down into me with a look I've never seen before.

I smiled and returned the kiss, grabbing and tugging at his mask tails which earned me a low growl from him. I would be lying to myself if I said it didn't make me shiver and feel some sort of way.

We pulled apart for needed air as he was smirking devilishly down at me. "I needed that. Today has been a wild ride."

"I don't blame you. Keep your fists in check. You're gonna need them the next time we face the Triceratons." I chuckled.

"Oh, they'll be ready to fight, alright." He replied determinedly.