Chapter 6: Journey To The Center Of Myra's Mind

Fugitoid was steering the Ulixes until we arrived at a weird looking space station. I'm thinking it's equivalent to a gas station on Earth, but for aliens and space ships. Or... maybe a bar?

"Finally, a little action! Check out all the ships!" Raph exclaimed.

"Dudes, Zayfod's Cantina is bumping! I bet their food is out of this world." Mikey smirked, making me groan at his awful attempt at a joke.

"That joke is older than the rings of Morvuz-9." Fugitoid stated.

"So why are we going here again?" Leo asked.

"I promised to find a way to break into the Triceraton Mothership, did I not? If you want to steal the first piece of the black hole generator, the first step is to-"

"Distract them with pepperoni! Look at the size of this!" Mikey interrupted, holding up a long sausage of pepperoni.

"Mikey, pay attention! This is important stuff!" Raph yelled at him. "Ugh. Continue, Professor."

I giggled as Mikey came up from behind him and smacked him upside the head with the pepperoni, causing Raph to growl and start chasing him around the ship. Ah, classic brotherly behavior.

"Anyway, the first step is to acquire a schematic of the Mothership from a shady information dealer named Vrax Belebome." Fugitoid continued.

"So where do we find this guy?" Leo asked.

"In a place where Terrans are not welcome. April, Myra, and Casey will have to stay behind." Fugitoid said to us.

My eyes widen before I scoffed. "That's not fair! I'm not even full human! What if I transform?" I suggested.

"It's much too dangerous. I just can't take the risk. Human or serpent mutant." He said, making me groan in frustration.

"Oh, this is alien racism!" Casey shouted before falling back against his station, causing April and I to roll our eyes at how clumsy his stupid self was.

"We'll stay here." April reluctantly agreed.

"Buzzkill..." I grumbled under my breath until I felt a hand lift up my chin and I came face to face with emerald eyes.

"Don't worry, princess. We'll be back before you know it." He reassured me with a smirk then kissed my lips before he and the guys left.

I lightly smiled, surprised that he was able to calm me down so easily. "Sure. Bye, Raphie."

I watched them leave and was about to walk off and do my own thing when I saw that April was standing in front of me, giving me a teasing smirk. "You two are getting closer each day."

I blushed at her words as my hair fell in front of my face and I had to brush my bangs back. "Y-yeah... I guess you could say that."

"If anything, you both mellow each other out. Hot head with hot head calm each other down." She chuckled.

I playfully rolled my eyes before we both giggled.

"Is this what you wanna do with your free time? Talk about boys and feelings?" Casey asked in disgust.

"You just can't relate because you don't like anyone." I teased.

"Maybe, maybe not." He shrugged his shoulders.

I rolled my eyes again and looked back at April, noticing that she had the Aeon crystal she received and turned it into a necklace like I did. Now I had two necklaces. Two necklaces, two tessens.

April and I had stopped talking as she engaged in conversation with Casey about whatever. That's when my mind wandered and I suddenly got a smart idea. Smirking to myself, I sneakily made my way off the ship and created a force field around myself before I exited out of the ship and into space, making my way to the cantina. Once I had entered inside, I wasn't worried about not having brought my space suit since I could breathe in here. I quickly morphed into my serpent self, having not been able to do that in a while as I mentally cheered for having come in here.