TMI High 25

"Im gay..."

I cringe waiting for the words to settle over my parents. Everything is quiet and everyone looks shocked including Alec. I don't think he thought id ever come out to my parents.

A moment of silence passes between all of us until someone speaks up.

"Honey. It's okay." I look at my mom and give her a shy smile but my father looks at her in disbelief.

"No. No it's not. You are ruining our family reputation! Out of whole family of string men in this family, you, my son, won't be the one to ruin it!" He's shouting at the top of his lungs.

"Who said I wasn't strong." I say with a tone ruder than I meant it to be. Now I was really gonna get it. Ive never talked back to my dad but from watching Izzy, I know it does no good.

At this point my mom is trying to calm my dad down. Magnus takes my hand and gives me a sympathetic smile.

"Alec." my mothers says quietly trying to shoo me into the house before more trouble arises.

My dad pushes me back onto the porch.

"You! I want you out of sight from my house this instant!" He says pointing at Magnus. Magnus slowly lets go of my hand and walks away.

_________________________
Clary's pov.

I wake up in a heap of pillows and a little disoriented. As I move to sit up I notice a pair of arms around my waist. I look down to see Jace. The corners of him lips are turned up and he looks so peaceful. These are the moments I want to grab my sketch book.

He shuffles a little till he finally opens his eyes. I want to look away and pretend that I wasn't watching him sleep.Its actually quite embarrassing but I can't seem to keep my eyes from his.

"Good morning beautiful." He smiles.

I blush "morning." I murmur. "breakfast?"

"Sure."

I get up and walk to the kitchen and notice there's already a giant plate of pancakes on the table. I walk back into the living room and notice were the first ones awake.

Walking back to the plate of pancakes, I notice a note on the table.

Got home late last night. To tired to break up your sleepover you didnt ask to have. You might need to heat the pancakes up. I bought your poptarts.
Love,
Luke

"Poptarts?" Jace asks over my shoulder. I laugh and nod.

"Only the fudge ones though." I go to heat up the pancakes when I hear Maia wake from her slumber. She slumps into the kitchen.

"Good mor- are those pancakes?" She asks smiling lazily.

I laugh as I put them in the microwave.
__________________________
Alecs pov. (sorry for skipping around)

My father slams the door in my face and leaves me sitting at the front door. I over hear my mom and dad yelling from inside.

"You're being ridiculous! He's our son." I hear the muffled sound of her voice through the door.

"He's no son of mine."

My legs feel like jello and I melt down to the ground. I sit on the step with my head in my hands. A single tear drips from my eyes. Gosh, I haven't cried in so long. I've officially let my guard down. And for what? A stupid guy. No. I can't say that. I'm in love with him.

My head shoots up. Did I really just think that? I'm I in love with Magnus? I get up and wipe my eyes of tears.

"I have to tell him." I whisper to myself as I walk down the street. I break into a run in hopes to catch up to him. I see a figure walking towards me.

"Magnus?" I say.

"I had to check on you." He said answering my question of why he was going in the opposite direction.

He opens his arms and I fall into them. I take a deep inhale of his scent as he rubs my back.

"My place?" He asks. I just smile and nod. I put my arm around his shoulder as we walk.
_________________________
It feels nice to be in a nice warm comfortable bed. I thought I would be outside tonight for sure.

Magnus comes out of the bathroom in his room. He smiles and plops down on the bed after turning out the lights. He pulls the covers over us and I snuggle into him.

"Magnus?"

"Yeah?"

"I think" I pause. "I'm in love with you."

I can almost feel him smiling

"I know I'm in love with you." He hugs me closer as I drift off to sleep in his arms.
______________________
AN:
That was probs a dreadfully long wait for some of you. whoops. I don't really know if I had them confess their love yet. If I did oh well. There it is again.

Also, I know theres gotta be some ideas that I never finished. If theres anything in this fanfic that you're like 'whoa what ever happened with that?' Please tell me so I can wrap that up.

One last thing. Sorry for any mistakes. I got lazy and didn't proofread. ooops.