TMI High 20

Clary's pov.

I feel the sun baking my skin as I lay sprawled out on a the picnic blanket with my hand laced in Jace's. My eyes are closed and the backs of my eyelids are orange because of the bright sun. I feel so relaxed. Me and Jace lay there in silence, and not an awkward one.

All of a sudden something blocks the sun. I open my eyes and see a figure standing above me. My hand tightens on Jace's and I feel him prop himself up on his elbows.

It doesn't take me long to figure out who's standing above me. With his bright, silvery hair and his black pits of eyes, I know almost automatically that its sebastian.

This is the first time I have seen him since the incident at Magnus's party.

"Good morning sunshine." He says with a smirk when he notices my eyes open.

"What are you doing here." I hear Jace say as he sits up a bit more. Sebastian sits next to me on the blanket and I just stare at him blankly still trying to process everything thats happening.

"Just thought I'd join the party." he says looking over at Jace who has a disgusted look on his face. Sebastian smirks at me and puts an arm around my shoulder. I automatically cringe away from him and fall into Jace. Jace takes my hand reassuringly.

"No thanks." Jace says and smiles at him. "Im sorry but I don't remember giving you an invitation."

Sebastian smiles. "Ah, You must have forgot." He smirks and winks at me. Fury floods through Jace's features.

"Sebastian you'd go away if you knew whats good for you." Jace glares at him.

"Yeah sure, I'll leave you alone." he grins and takes my hand. "I'll catch up with you later." He kisses my hand without taking his eyes off of Jace. He walks away and looks back at me and smirks.

__________________________

Simons pov.

I'm sitting in my room when I hear a car pull up in front of Clary's house. I pause the game and go to the window and see Clary walking away from a car and waving as she makes her way up to her door. Good I need to talk to her.

I finish the level of the game I'm on and make my over to Clary's.

I knock and she opens the door. She looks at me confused.

"Hey, I need to talk to you." She moves over to let me in. She looks really concerned. "Don't worry I'm not dying or anything." Her face softens a little.

"So, what is it?" She asks.

I sigh. "Well, I don't know what's happening with me and Izzy, and I need your help."

She looks at me. "Well.."

"I need you to ask her if we are dating."

"Why don't you ask her?" she looks at me with a confused look on her face.

"Well, that would be kind of awkward, wouldn't it? I mean what if she says no?" Clary laughs and I glare at her for a second but then give in and start to laugh to.

"I'll ask her next time I see her." She says smiling.

"So how was your picnic?" I ask. She sighs and starts to talk.

________________________

AN:

Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. Shout out to @holding_on_to_hope for all the help she gave me with this story. I was out of ideas and she really helped me out.
Thank yooooou!!!!