TMI High 22

Clary's pov.

I wake up feeling relieved that it's finally friday! I do my normal morning routine, including showering, getting dressed in my sweater of choice and jeans, slipping on my vans, and heading out the door.

I walk out the door taking a bite of one of those breakfast bar things I just happened to find in the pantry. I sit in my car for a good five minutes before Simon walks out. He glares at me when he opens the door. I know he's getting aggravated because I haven't asked Isabelle where their relationship is going. I just don't see why he doesn't ask! I shouldn't have to ask a girl out for him! Thats not my job! Okay. okay. I understand. It's just the nice and friendly thing to do.

"Are you going to ask Isabelle or not!" he swings his hands out in frustration. "It's been almost a whole week! How long does it take to find the 'right time' to ask." He makes quotations in the air with his fingers at the words 'right time'.

"Well, good morning to you too Simon!" I laugh at his warm welcoming. "Hey! Don't be yelling at me about this! If it was really that important you would have just asked her already."

He sighs and buckles his seat belt. Safety first! We then pull onto the street and head to school. "Can you just ask her today sometime?" I sigh and shake my head yes. He looks a little more relaxed now.

_______________________

When we get to school we see Izzy and Jace in the parking lot. Aw crap. I know that Simon will expect me to ask now.

We still have a while until school actually starts so we hang out outside and talk for a while.

The conversation we had going starts to slow. Simon nudges my shoulder and says "ask" under his breath.

"Ask what?" Izzy asks. Simon blushes.

"Oh it's nothing. Just something for homework." I lie.

"Oh....okay." she say awkwardly.

We start to walk into school together, still talking. Simon just looks at the ground.

"Hey so are you guys a couple or something?" these words leave, surprisingly, not my mouth,but Jace's.

Simon looks up confused at me and then seems to notice I wasn't the one who spoke. He looks at Jace and then glares at me. He then blushes. Its prominent he didn't think this far ahead.

Izzy has a puzzled look on her face. "I'm not really sure actually" she looks at Simon expectantly but he just stands there silently blushing. Izzy decides to take it into her own hands. "Do want to be together?" Simon stands there like he doesn't know what to say.

I shove him. "Spit it out!" I say making Jace laugh.

"Well, yeah..yes. Of course!" he stutters. Jace and I clap and Izzy loops her arm around Simons neck.

________________________

AN:

I know a short and crappy chapter. I just thought I'd give you something because I haven't written in a while and I felt bad. I start to feel pressured when people comment for me to update 😂 I gave in to peer pressure. Well anyway.... School sucks. WHOS WITH ME! Ill try to write when I can.

P.S.

So just thought I should get to know you so... whats your favorite band? I have many so I'll just say twenty one pilots, Green Day, Panic! at the Disco etc. I'm currently listening to Crown the Empire because I just got their new album. I know you probably don't care but oh well. See ya later! 😘

________________________