TMI High 19

Clary's pov.

A few weeks went by of just ordinary school. Nothing to extraordinary happened. The weeks basically consisted of finishing projects, being assigned more projects, and sleeping so I had enough energy to work on projects.

It's finally friday and I walk outside to find Simon waiting for me as always. We get in the car and talk as I drive to school.

We get to the parking lot and Izzy is waiting there, probably for Simon. They have gotten pretty close over the past few weeks but no one really knows if they are actually in a relationship.

_________________________

School goes by quickly and I start to make my way out the door when a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. I can already tell who it is. I turn around and look into Jace's golden eyes.

"What are you doing this weekend?" He asks with his everlasting smirk on his face.

I smile "what ever you're doing I guess." I reply.

He nods and slips his fingers into mine as we walk out the door. "good because we're going on a picnic."

He walks me all the way to my car and gives me a quick peck on the lips before I slip into the seat.

"I'll pick you up around noon tomorrow." he says to me, leaning his arms against the window with his head peaking through into my car. He walks away and I hear the car door slam in the passengers seat. I turn around and see Simons familiar face smiling back at me.

"A picnic, huh?" He says seeming to have overheard the whole conversation. "Am I invited." He says jokingly.

I laugh "Yeah, I'm sure Jace will just love that." He smiles.

"We could have a three-som."

I laugh and pull out of the parking lot and head into the everyday New York traffic.

________________________
Alecs pov.

My parents have been home for a few weeks now and I don't think any of my family expect anything about me being gay. I think Izzy might know by now, but my parents never pay that much attention to me. They never pay that much attention to anyone.

Its happened so much that I kind of expect Magnus to be at my window around 12:00. He hadn't come all this week but he had warned me about it. I'm not sure when he might come to my window again.

It seems like I am waking up every 15 minutes by little noises that shouldn't mean anything, but every time I hear something I open the curtains and look out.

__________________________

AN:

Sorry I know it's a short chapter but I haven't updated in a while and I thought I'd give you something. Thanks for all the votes! Please comment if you have any suggestions. Thanks!