TMI High 13

Alec's Pov.

I jump back and clamp my hand over my mouth to keep from screaming. Two bright yellow cat eyes stare back at me. Magnus Bane is crouched outside my window. He makes a motion for me to open the window, I do as told. I climb out.

"You woke me up." I say my heart is still beating fast.

"Well, good morning sunshine!" He says gleaming his pearly teeth at me. "Lets go for a walk." He says taking my hand. We walk down the street.

"So, what did you want?" I ask. My heart steadies to a normal pace.

"I just wanted to see my boyfriend." He says grinning at me. My heart flips when I hear the word boyfriend.

"So it's official?" I say smiling back.

"Why wouldn't it be." he puts his arm around my shoulder as we walk down the street. Shadows dance across Magnus's face as we walk under the street lights. It starts to drizzle as we make our way past a small coffee shop. I look up at the rain as it falls.

"Do you think we should head back?" I stare at Magnus admiring his face while I wait for an answer.

"Just a bit longer." He says. "Its only a little drizzle." We walk and talk in quiet tones for a while until the rain starts to pick up. Magnus stops abruptly and turns around. We start to walk back to my street.

As we get closer to the street I live on the slower we walk. We want as much time together as we can. Magnus's shirt clings to his body with rain and I'm sure mine is the same. His gelled up hair has slightly wilted but some how is still somewhat spiky. Magnus notices me staring at him. He stops talking and stares back at me. He stops and pulls me into the closest alley. I look around and see that there is no one here. As soon as I look back at Magus his lips are pressed against mine. He pull me closer to him.

He pulls away and smiles. "Just like in the movies." I laugh and look up at the rain.

We start to walk again. He still has his arm around my shoulder. When we get to my house he stops and stares at me for a while. I open the window and slide through. I turn back toward him and take his hands in mine.

"See you tomorrow." he says.

I grin "tomorrow?"

"We'll make it work." he grins back at me. "I want to see you everyday." He walks away and I watch him go. I shut the window and am suddenly aware of the pounding on the door.

"What?!" I say as I open the door. Jace is standing outside in the hallway.

"Where have you been?" He looks bewildered. "I've been banging on the door for the last 5 minutes!"

"I was asleep" I lie. I know he knows I'm lying but he brushes it away.

"Well, Izzy's gone." He say.

"She's what?" I can't believe it.

"Gone" he looks annoyed.

"She might be at her boyfriends." I say. He stares at me blankly. "you know, Meliorn."

"Him? She's still dating him?" He looks at me with disbelief.

"Yeah, but only because mom and dad don't like him." I say shrugging.

"That guy's no fun." Jace says "he doesn't speak the language of sarcasm."

"Did you call Izzy?"

"Really Alec." He glares at me. "She's been gone all night and you think I wouldn't think to call her?"

"Well..." I say. He rolls his eyes and walks out of my room. I follow him. "Well she bound to come back sometime."

He looks thoughtful. "yeah," He says "and if she doesn't, thats one less annoying Isabelle to deal with." I laugh.

"If shes not back by morning Ill be surprised." I say. "Don't worry about it." I close my door and dive into my bed.

________________________