TMI High 18

Simons Pov.

I walk home still in a daze. It feels like Izzy's lips still haven't left mine. I was a little mad that she shattered my window in the middle of the night but after we talked and she had that look of complete guilt on her face there was no way I could stay mad at her. She was only trying to get my attention anyway.

I get to my house and Clary's car is already parked in front of her house. I didn't get a ride home because... well... You know.

I walk into my house and find a note on the counter. My mom is out doing some insurance stuff because of the window. I go into my room and plop down on my bed with my nintendo.

________________________

I hear a the door bell ring. I groan and roll off of my bed. I make my way to the front door and open it.

Isabelle stands in front of me with giant smile on her face. I look down to see she has a brand new window leaning against her legs.

"Surprise!" she says.

"Wow," I say "my mom will be happy." I smile at her and she pushes her way past me and into my house. I roll my eyes still smiling, and follow her into the living room.

"Which way to your room." She says looking around and taking in the small house in. It must be different for her, since her house is pretty big for New York. I point to the door leading into my room and she drags the window with her into my room.

She walks into my room and looks around. She looks at the place were my window used to be and then down at the window proped up against her legs. "ya think it'll fit?" She asks.

"I don't know." I said.

"Well, I came straight here from school and stoked your house for a while. You know" she says with a pause. "nothing creepy, just estimating the size of your window." I laugh and she smiles at me.

__________________________
Clary's pov.

I didn't drive Simon home because I couldn't find him. It worries me because he's not one for walking.

I get out of my car and go inside. I sit at my window and sketch. after some time I see Simon walk past and into his house. I relax a little.

A few minutes later I see Izzy walk up and just stand outside of Simons house. She stares at where the window should be. I watch her for a while as she closes one eye and makes a square with her finger while staring intensely at the window frame.

After a while she walks away quickly only stopping to look back at the house once.

__________________________
AN:

Sorry about the wait!